Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dragon Mistress skill major error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Mistress skill major error

I just bought Dragon Mistress from HoC and inheritted my fully leveled Fame Hunter into her. I lost 3 stars from both Hero Skill I and Hero Skill II category I was 10 star on all 3 Hero skills before inherit now I'm 7 and 7 and the Hero Skill III spot is broken on Dragon Mistress. Please fix and send me the required Blessed stones to fill all stars to 10 again. After inherit all Training +60 and Upgrading +33 all inheritted no issues, just the Hero Skills are all messed up.

(S54) Dark Outpost (ua44 now)
    IGN : Charming

Click image for larger version

Name:	DragonMistress.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	290.3 KB
ID:	1778593

You will need to file a ticket.
    to file a ticket

Comment

I don't think tickets work because no one has responded or dealt with anything, I did put in a ticket nothing happened. Hero is still broken and no one seems to want to help me. I don't even have my weapon still from 20 days ago doing Champion Showdown. I sent emails, tickets, pms not sure if anyone cares at all to help me on anything but this is very discouraging.

Comment

Devs are off on weekends. They will be back later today. What is your ticket number?
        to file a ticket

Comment

where can I find it ? I sent a ticket on both last week

Comment

Okay Rubedo they have fixed the issue regarding Mistress now can you report that I need ALL the blessed stones to upgrade her from 7 > 10 star on skill one, 7 > 10 star on skill two, AND 0 > 10 star on skill 3 ? This is a TON of blessed stones that are all owed to me as this was a system error nothing to do with me. I was 10 10 10 stars on my Fame Hunter when I did the Inherit directly to Dragon Mistress. Please let me know.

Charming Server 54 or u44 wherever you have me put now

Comment

guess you are all on vacation or off for the weekend again. I just did one of the 3 upgrades and I'm now down 12,678 Blessed Stones. Still have 2 more to go the stage 2 will be the exact same and stage 3 will be even more as it's level 0 needs to be level 10. Please send me the blessed stones so I can get back to fighting for top spot. Here is the screenshots of the blessed stones I had to use, again this was only ONE of the 7 > 10 star, still need another of these + the 0 > 10 one. Need at least 45k Blessed stones to recover from the game error.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DMupgrade1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	1720019Click image for larger version

Name:	DMupgrade1max.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	293.7 KB
ID:	1720020

Comment

Working...
              X