Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Want help any manger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want help any manger

Well That was my day today
    Loged it normaly at morning found it`s lag in game iternet so slow any way opened craf i had there over
    1k energy shocked found 50 only i beilve its was 1200-1400 so i tried to buy 33 it will add to real number got
    83 damn and perment now used a 10 energy cards its 93 -__- .... in morning trust i didn`t join 3 or 4 or5 craft`s and decided to get chance to get rank 1 and My Celestial stones sold i wanted more cherub`s stone`s well i
    hurred tried to chat support sent ticket`s they replayed once try to refresh or clear cashe i replayed over 5
    times after it no replay iam very disappointed i want support fast get my energy back it was 1200-1400 its ok if i get back 1000 energy will keep agin no proplem but atleasy don`t make me more disappointed
    i wish get areplay here

-__- Aday No replay here or Support this game should Improve Support

Comment

CM Energy does not stack from event to event, unfortunately.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

it does lol ! i kept it for 3 months before and it was with me and won 1 before and kept from last craft`s til last craft was with me
        i want them back tired From support never replay
        damn why iam from the game lost my energy i promise will keep Craft master cards from now not energy but i want back mine lol 1200-1400 isn`t low number to waste

Comment

it does lol ! i kept it for 3 months before and it was with me and won 1 before and kept from last craft`s til last craft was with me
          i want them back tired From support never replay
          damn why iam from the game lost my energy i promise will keep Craft master cards from now not energy but i want back mine lol 1200-1400 isn`t low number to waste

Comment

ops sorry for spamming 2 replay`s

Comment

It was not suppose to stack. If you have been exploiting a bug for so long and devs finally fixed it then you don't get anything.
              to file a ticket

Comment

What is it my fault iam new and all last craft`s energy with me it isn`t my proplem ...
                i spent alot of things to got those and alot of voucher + some dias
                isn`t my fault i don`t know i saw it stack up like beach i have in beach like 1500 now had 3k there too
                i keep in all event`s like that well iam keeping cards now but not my fault i kept in it and they fixed it... and sent over 10 ticker`s why no replay i have to get atleast 50% of them,, not to waste 2 months of keeping for nothing it didn`t say will lose or any thing and stacked over 10 craft`s i saw ...

Comment

i won`t rude but its not fine with me..
                  i fan the game that`s bad you know.
                  it`s bad so bad iam disappointed of this support --- and i won`t shut up before get my things back it isn`t my fault and damn about 40k dias cost thing lost not funny

Comment

i heared from afirend she told me Craft energy don`t stack but it do with me i can save this craft til now... have 190 now she told me its rest after midnight well i want fix my account but my Energy back cuz i used to that with my char isn`t my fault

Comment

The rule is if you were caught exploiting bugs in the game you would get banned.
                      to file a ticket

Comment

But i don`t do any thing :O i log every day At craft buy 30 voucher + use my cards :O

Comment

And if you were me and lost 1400 energy what to do

Comment

It was 1400 daily energy that was not suppose to stack. You may file a ticket about it but be warned they may not enjoy you exploiting a bug in the game to your advantage and telling them you want what was fixed returned. Goodluck.
                            to file a ticket

Comment

Was thinking.... maybe the energy being talked... is about CM energy cards..? Because Lucky Tree coins, Capsule Toys capsules, and Craft Master energy cards can be saved for later...
                              IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Working...
                              X