Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's that supposed to mean?

Hello !

So so slowly it is enough to me really. Want you to take the **** out of me? Why are drawn off to me 10000 B. R. only because I go with my Character on Clothing? I had before 4,888,750 B. R. and now I have only 4. 879. 448 B. R. Now this is probably a joke or?

Only 800 accumulated points are taken away from me with Lucky Tree (no, I have got nothing of the points) so that I have only 100 points, instead of over 900. And now this? I do not find this in order. It would be nice if this is cleared.

If I yet Screens posts have to go I can only say that I am not able to do this post, because Lucky Tree is over and that I have made no picture, with my previous B. R. Number.

I am really sour, above all because the play does not function at all properly (e. g. , Demonic Being) every time must become several times refreshed, so that the play runs then, finally, almost normally.
    Character: Aphodite
    Server: S184 - Poisonous Abyss
    Have a nice day and a lot of fun

Are you saying you are short 800 tears or tears that were already used? If it's tears, you need to file a ticket to support found on the top right corner of the game.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

I mean the Coins that I get from the Tree I've had at last Lucky Tree about 900 Coins at the first Day of Event. Next Day I had only 100 Coins. I don't buy anythingin the Lucky Coin Shop. Where also my 800 Coins from last Lucky Tree Event???
      Character: Aphodite
      Server: S184 - Poisonous Abyss
      Have a nice day and a lot of fun

Comment

You need to file a ticket.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
        X