Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Godless Wolf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godless Wolf

"Play PVP and collect Godless Wolf shards! Or just let him join your team with 4999 diamonds!"

Shouldn't that mean if since I paid the 4999 I should get the Godless Wolf? Now it says i need Berzerker Claw first..

s280 - Feist

my frend . we all know and see to gtarcade or whatever is called use any chance to take real money from people here. never see some online game whit that many problems , bugs, issuses. before 10 days ours server S280 have problems 3days whit Ta and what ? nothing ... fixed but not say even one little msg to apologies... better to not talking about companzation ( 3 days whitout TA calculate how many dragon chest we luse) . generaly one of the worst online game.

Comment

Godless wolf is the evolution of berserker claw. You may obtain berserker claw from the arena shop and then use the crest to evolve it.
      to file a ticket

Comment

regardless, thats not what it says.... i am a new player. didnt know how that works.. but thanks for the answer anyways.

Comment

Working...
        X