Zodaic bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodaic bug

I cannot trigger battle with this foe in zodiac had this problem for 2 days. plz fix this. Thanks in advance.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	431.3 KB
ID:	1779536

You need to file a ticket with attached screenshots.
    to file a ticket

Comment

I've been having the same problem on both server 278 and 287. The problem's been happening for a few days now. Filed a ticket but heard nothing back.

Comment

Hopefully you will get a response by Monday. If you do not receive it by then please post your ticket number here. A Forum Mod will forward it.
        to file a ticket

Comment

I didn't write down the ticket number. But, serious question here, I'm not being rude. Why have the bug report section of the forum if we're told to put in a ticket when we post?
          Last edited by Rubedo; 01-02-2016, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Some bugs may affect a whole server/ or numerous servers and we report those mainly. For individual bugs or problems for specific player tickets are best so r2 can look and check the account and manually fix the problem.
            If tickets do not get answered within 3 days we can forward it to r2 from here.
            Last edited by Rubedo; 01-02-2016, 08:10 PM.
            to file a ticket

Comment

Ah, okay. Now I understand. Thanks for the explanation on that. Since there's more then one of us reporting this and on more then one server, and I don't remember the ticket number, just that it was done about 3 or 4 days ago, can you forward it over to r2? Or should I put in another ticket?

Comment

has this been reported or do we need to put in tickets?

Comment

Put in a ticket deathlywoman.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

I've now put in 2 tickets and still have heard nothing back. As usual, I didn't think to write down the ticket number.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathlyWoman View Post
                      I've now put in 2 tickets and still have heard nothing back. As usual, I didn't think to write down the ticket number.
                      You should have received a email if your ticket was submitted successfully. Make sure to check your spam/trash folder. If you are using gmail it might also be in your social/Promotions tab

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

same problem here

axileas ub5

Comment

no email back, but they fixed it on my servers.

Comment

Glad to hear Deathlywoman.
                            to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                            X