World boss bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World boss bug

Can someone check world boss on S8 for possible bugs and glitches? Certain people get their hp and other stats tripled or more... and hitting wb 30-40b per hit.

It is possible for players to hit 30-40billion damage and even more based on how they setup their party and skills. However, the world boss dragon HP was reported and is being investigated.
    to file a ticket

Comment

No rubedo, from 5b total u dont go next day to 40b hit. also trippled player stats shouldnt happen.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_362.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	176.4 KB
ID:	1722883Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_363.jpg
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	1722884Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_364.jpg
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	1722885

Comment

Also guy that does 3-4b total made once 25+ bilion hits. Next day back to old dmg.

Comment

i will forward your concerns
            to file a ticket

Comment

Still nothing? How its possible for any hero to hit 200-300m dmg per round?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wb turn17.jpg
Size:	358.6 KB
ID:	1722928 ..theres nothing like triple stats or so,if its possible to abuse something like that i would have done on DW xD..

also the day i did 5b was because i didnt want to kill the wb to let u guys have some hits .and 200-300m per round?no my FQ did hit over 1b each round after turns 12 or so xD.
                and i didnt do 40b either,i can kill 3rd wb in 1 hit and thats around 60-65b .

Comment

show us ur health in battle

Comment

and hitting 1.3b isnt bug? okay lol, looks like FQ bug then.
                    Last edited by Ahmelyria; 01-05-2016, 04:12 PM.

Comment

well,hitting 1.3b can be a bug or a bad mechanics of the game,for me its more than a bad mechanics that make a hero/FQ do so much damage.
                      but youre reporting that i triples my stats or so is out of the blue and without proff..you should report that i triples or more my damage,not stats..
                      If you read FQ skill,it say that the damage will increase every turns,not the mention FQ damage has always increase like crazy at pve.

and if you can read,Rubedo also reply that its possible to do 30-40b damage or more too...

But ya,my FQ do around 90% or more of the total output damage on WB.

Comment

first i didnt say u trippled ur stats, i said some players had tripple stats.

Comment

you post many of ss with my name on the top and u werent talking about me?oh sorry then

Comment

no, as i posted ur screens id say ur name ? makes sense? precisely it was alina who had bug, as she linked her battle report.

Comment

and seems that one was linked to elemental zone buff bug

Comment

Working...
                              X