S236 sliver wood / reefer

Do Not received Homestead rank reward

yesterday and today...

Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.png
Views:	1
Size:	605.2 KB
ID:	1779848
    Last edited by may94; 01-16-2016, 08:10 AM.

you have to do missions left. to receive the bounty. which they are susbrayadas, green. on the right there are also missions that are linked to the green.
    these are the yellow missions. but to perform. these must have some materials needed to synthesize. such materials you indicate. on the icon in the forge.
    farm.
    Then there are the missions of the moon. select click on the elf. it will show, a library. I must pass each mission of the library. if you qudas attacked the
    head of a library. see earlier. I activated only the search. do not give a nigun button. only the X button.

if this does not work have bugged your browser and your outdated programs.

Comment

may94 is referring to the previous day's Daily Bonus rewards. Those don't require you to do missions to collect. I've also been having the same issue. When I collect yesterday's Daily Bonus reward it says I collected but the assorted pies don't show up on my child's inventory. Been having this issue with the latest update.

Comment

I corroborate the observation, has happened for at least three days. R234042766 Describes exactly what I have seen as well. Please fix and compensate... I was third the first day and 5th the last two days and got nothing...no coins, no rice pies

Comment

Working...
        X