Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precious Reward in Hot Events

Hi r2 team,

I have send ticket using the support section under billing issues(delayed purchase) and one of your staff member has not dealt with my problem.

R2 Alisa replied:
    Greetings DragonNatsu,

Thank you for taking time to contact us.

From the screenshot you shown, you finished the payment for 10K diamonds on December 30th,2015 11:09 AM, and the back-end indicates that you received 10K diamonds on 2015-12-30 11:09:15.

For the second order you concern, you received 30K diamonds on 2015-12-29 00:02:03, no point to any delay.

Please feel free to contact if you have any questions.

-The R2Games Team

Best regards,
    The R2Games Team,

She is saying that i received the 30k diamonds after the date. Yes thats when i received it. That is not my question. My question is that i should of got my diamonds before the date so i can collect the precious reward in time. That is why i send screenshot for it and also the order number too. Also she has ignored my 30k screenshot but why did she look at my 10k transaction one. This is why i want another staff to look at my issue. i am very unhappy with this staff and deserved to be assisted much better.

I decided to post it in here so that another r2 staff will help me with my dilemma or issue here.

i have uploaded 3 screenshots below. (Note: i can upload many more paypal transactions to prove my case that all my recharges with the order number and invoice id was completed on time that match with the server 278 us east timehowever this 30k transaction that i received was the only one that was different from my paypal to the server time where i received my purchase to the next day(delayed) which prevented me from collecting the precious reward on time [convert my AEDT time from my location to the server us east time location for both of the paypal transaction i uploaded below])

Two different paypal transactions and the order history have been uploaded.

I had one successful transaction in the 10k transaction that was delivered on time. - (Check the 10k transaction from my paypal i uploaded)
    Invoice ID: 185174916
    Date:31 December 2015
    Time: 03:09:12 AEDT time - (convert it to the server us east time and its 11:09 am previous day 30th December 2015)

Order number 201512301108512832 ($99.99) - (Check the order history i uploaded)
    December 30 2015 11:09 am

If you look or observe the order number of this 10k transaction it matches with the date that i received my purchase on time. Successful transaction. i got many more i can upload to you if you want that are successful like this one.

The other 30k transaction which is my main argument was delivered to the next day which has prevented me from collecting the reward. -(Check the 30k transaction from my paypal i have uploaded)

Invoice ID: 184750709
    Date: 29th December 2015
    Time: 15:51:54 AEDT time - (convert it to the server us east time and its 11:51:54 previous day 28th December 2015)

Order number 201512282351350963 ($299.99) - (Check the order history i uploaded)
    December 29th,2015 12:02 am

The order number and date that i received my diamonds does not match as i got it on the next day that preventing me from collecting the precious award on time. Either the server was delay or glitch. I have no idea as this was not my fault.

Please investigate this matter as i want compensation for my 30k diamonds as i am not very happy with the outcome or the way this has been handled. First time i had problem with your recharge system.i want to feel safe and comfortable using the recharge system. But if i going to get more scenarios like my 30k case that i have proven i going to feel uncomfortable using the recharge system to support the game. Thank you for your understanding r2 team, i hope you can come up with a appropriate solution or outcome as i want compensation for this.
    Attached Files

Character name: Dragonnatsu
    Server : [S278] Eldritch Downs

That is my username and server name.

Comment

Working...
    X