Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nyssa statue compensation

why can we not claim the compensation ?

small question to LOA group...it will become a farmville?with your homestead?soo i can know...if i will quit this game or not....last time i checked i started to play LOA for fun...not for a farmville that i can play on fb...

Comment

Originally posted by AzaelSorath View Post
      why can we not claim the compensation ?
      Compensationa re for those who at feb 2 and 3rd, got nyssa before they nerfed/fixed her stats that instead of 7500 br and x1.4 it gives 2.1k and x1.1.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I want and expect to be FULLY compensated for the Nyssa statue. What was given in hot events does not cover the amount spent on a now nerfed item. Take the item back from my inventory and give me FULL compensation for it.

IGN: MizUndrstd
        Server: s4
        Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
          I want and expect to be FULLY compensated for the Nyssa statue. What was given in hot events does not cover the amount spent on a now nerfed item. Take the item back from my inventory and give me FULL compensation for it.
          Totally agree - bought something based upon it's description and now it has been changed to have exactly same attributes as Claudia Statue which I already own - I want full compensation not just 2 silvers and 50 coins - quite happy for the item to be taken back

Comment

Players will need to file a ticket Hope you all get compensated.
            to file a ticket

Comment

lMAO what the point of putting in tickets when they never get answered ????? still waiting for compensation ( months later )for being locked out the game for a week after your web page update

Comment

Working...
              X