Help forgot my server!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help forgot my server!

Afternoon guys, I was playing League of Angels few minutes ago when I decided to log off and let my brother play his account via fb, but right after he stopped playing I decided to log in again , but it was loging in his account which is not right,For that reason I decided to check the server list to log my account, the issue is, I forgot the server and the timezone I play,since I picked a diferente timezone than where I live.

IGN:Liam Hills

I found after checking one by one., I believe this post may be closed as I have found what i was looking for..

Comment

Tip: go to the game page. without opening your account. then there in the game page. open your account. go to the tab and click games, your game. where the
      mouse appears. just redirect tea, automatically. the server, you played last time. cujenta on your facebook. that you should work. because well, it works. in the
      client R2games

if it does not work. It's because you're under 50 lv, do not worry because. is you can recetear the id. if this happens to you. You should abrite a subscription
      by hotmail. It is safer. I have not reset

Comment

thanks! I found my account .... I am level 69! Liam Hills

Comment

Working...
        X