s288 Copper Mountains

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s288 Copper Mountains

This issue has been reported repeatably by many players of the current server ( s288 Copper Mountains) for quite some time now and OF COURSE no action has been made about this MAJOR problem.
    As many of us have already complained, the server for some reason is being treated like a new server still after almost 2 months have passed. No CS TA, No CS in general, Tycoon rewards for newbies servers and the list goes on and on.
    The server died already and it's still on its 1 1/2 month of its lifespan. CONGRATS YOU HAVE MADE ANOTHER RECORD OF YOUR BRILLIANT FAIL-LIST!!!
    I rest my case cuz it's certain that now it's too late to even bother since the server hardly has 10 people online not counting their alts.
    As long as money rains dudes devs. As long as there are people who keep it flow in your pockets you won't give a flying **** about ****.
    And out of the chaos, a voice spoke:
    "Smile and be happy, for it can always be worse".
    And I smiled, and I was happy, and it did get worse.

I will forward your concern to my superiors and come back with a answer as soon as possible, but it's still week-end, and until tomorrow I am afraid I won't be able to do anything about it.
    In any case, I will forward it, until then please have patience.
    Thank you.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

My gods you people are amazing indeed!!! You really must have an identical response script which you copy and paste whenever you have no idea what else to say. That's the exact SAME response that other players including myself got to their personal tickets about the SAME issue for over a month now!!!!!
      Don't even bother to "forward to you superiors" anything at all cuz that's exactly what you people doing all this time!
      The server DIED. There are NO ACTIVE PEOPLE in there anymore!!! It's damn too late cuz nobody gave a **** when they had to look at it!
      Cheers and enjoy the obvious downfall of your so-called no1 mmo my ***.
      And out of the chaos, a voice spoke:
      "Smile and be happy, for it can always be worse".
      And I smiled, and I was happy, and it did get worse.

Comment

Working...
      X