SOMEONE...ANYONE...PLEASE help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOMEONE...ANYONE...PLEASE help!

I've been playing LoA for about a year, through the free games on the Yahoo platform...don't even recall having to set up any account...although I seem to HAVE one...with just a number for my ID...along with profile info for some GUY (I'm a woman)...who has a totally different email address from me. Anyway, the point is...due to many problems (both with the game & some of the hateful people who play it)...I just want to delete my account COMPLETELY...including leaving NO TRACE of my character on the server (S247Seventh Oasis). Can SOMEONE PLEASE tell me how to go about this? I can't seem to find any REASONABLE answers here on the site anywhere. And PLEASE, do NOT tell me to "file a ticket"...I've tried that in the past...but no one ever responds to those things! ALL I want is OUT of this nightmare...COMPLETELY...ASAP! THANKS to ANYONE who can help me with this issue!
    Kind regards, "Gabriella" - S247

Incidentally. the NUMBER to the left of this post is NOT me...as previously stated, that is some guy (lvl. 66)...I'm a WOMAN (lvl. 85)
    Last edited by R2121227857; 02-23-2016, 01:22 PM.

That Number and level is nothing to do with your game char. That is for your r2 account just to clarify. And for LoA or any game without a character selection/login on here as far as i knew you cannot delete it. you have 2 options
    1) Have the willpower to stop logging into the game
    2) Do something(s) that violates the terms of service to guarantee you will be unable to play your character again
    League of Angels
    ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
    Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
    10.6 Million+ BR
    The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
    (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
    Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

The level 66 is your forum level not your character level. You can only play LoA on yahoo by signing into your email account. As for your concern, there are no way for anyone to trace your 'player' back to you and r2 staff will not disclose any personal info to players.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Thank you both for your responses & explanations, regarding the numbers given with my post. Unfortunately, I'm still not exactly clear on what all the info means that seems to be attached to my account...but it's not really important...I don't need to UNDERSTAND it...I simply want to get rid of it...ALL of it! I want my character gone from the server too...so I leave nothing behind for the creeps to abuse after I'm gone & also to help me forget that I ever got involved with this nightmare in the first place! Is that REALLY asking too much? THANKS again for, at least, responding & trying to help.

Comment

Originally posted by R2121227857 View Post
          Thank you both for your responses & explanations, regarding the numbers given with my post. Unfortunately, I'm still not exactly clear on what all the info means that seems to be attached to my account...but it's not really important...I don't need to UNDERSTAND it...I simply want to get rid of it...ALL of it! I want my character gone from the server too...so I leave nothing behind for the creeps to abuse after I'm gone & also to help me forget that I ever got involved with this nightmare in the first place! Is that REALLY asking too much? THANKS again for, at least, responding & trying to help.
          Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
          That Number and level is nothing to do with your game char. That is for your r2 account just to clarify. And for LoA or any game without a character selection/login on here as far as i knew you cannot delete it. you have 2 options
          1) Have the willpower to stop logging into the game
          2) Do something(s) that violates the terms of service to guarantee you will be unable to play your character again
          You cannot delete it. read 1 and 2 again. either have the willpower to never log in or get your account banned. read terms of service and it will say which are bannable offenses. unfortunately for you, you will never be able to have your data wiped out here. Good luck and move on if it is that important for you.

http://www.r2games.com/support/
          Click Rules and Enforcement to read all about Terms of service and what is not supposed to be done or can get your account banned, there are a few articles for it
          Last edited by RealChaosblade; 02-24-2016, 12:07 AM.
          League of Angels
          ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
          Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
          10.6 Million+ BR
          The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
          (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
          Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Working...
          X