Group Buy Bug, Diamonds Taken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy Bug, Diamonds Taken

Last night, I was trying to make a purchase for Gemology cards from the Group Buy event. I had enough Group Tickets to buy 13 Gemology cards for free, and that was what I tried to do. After I typed in 13 under the "Quantity" line, I also typed in 1950 under "Group Tickets" line. However, when I clicked on the "Confirm" button, there was no response and the game started lagging/freezing. I was able to take a screenshot of what I was doing before my browser closed. But when I came back in game, I noticed I gained 13 Gemology cards but my Group Tickets quantity did not go down. Instead, 1,950 of my diamonds were taken.
    Attached Files

Can a mod/GM help me with this issue? I filed a ticket but haven't gotten anything back from support yet, not even a ticket number.

Comment

Originally posted by mekumeku View Post
      Can a mod/GM help me with this issue? I filed a ticket but haven't gotten anything back from support yet, not even a ticket number.
      I'll need your email so I can report it to my superiors and check/find your ticket.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

I bought 10 each of the gemology cards but did not get any. It also took 150 diamonds instead of group tickets for one purchase.

I would put a ticket but there is never a reply and they will not do anything for 6 months anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
          I'll need your email so I can report it to my superiors and check/find your ticket.
          I was able to get this issue straightened out with Cinney. Thank you very much for all of your help.

Comment

Working...
          X