Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Spirit not giving rewards :-(

Hi,
    I just joined a guild for the first time and Team Spirit in Hot Events stays grayed out and I cannot collect the rewards.
    Can you please fix it for me? Thanks!

Whisper S295 WhisperingWoods

Click image for larger version

Name:	Guild2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	696.4 KB
ID:	1780618

Click image for larger version

Name:	guild1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	688.8 KB
ID:	1780617

Your screenshots is not showing the collect portion that you say is not allowing you to collect
    to file a ticket

Comment

Well the 1st one shows that everything is grey and the 2nd shows that I'm in a guild...I wouldn't have any idea what else I could have made a ss from???

Comment

Your first screenshot seems cut off. I cant see that portion where you say is greyed.
        to file a ticket

Comment

There's a scroll-bar under his post...
          S210 Fiery Citadel
          Nick Peyp

Comment

I can see both screen shots just fine but I already gave up on getting my rewards anyhow! The support here is very bad!! I play on a GTA server also and NEVER had a problem like that. I always got things straightened out even if I made a mistake.
            In this case, I didn't do anything wrong and got s c r e w ed out of rewards. Good thing it happened in the first few days because now I know I will NEVER spend a dime on an R2 server!

Comment

I dont have a scroll You were told to file a ticket by the mentor.
              to file a ticket

Comment

Well of course I did what I was told by the mentor also, I filed a ticket at the same time I wrote here. Read the answer and laugh:

Thank you for submitting your issue report. As this is currently the only report regarding such an error, you can try the following to see if it resolves your isolated issue: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, refreshing the website, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, restarting your device/Internet source, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

-The R2Games Team

Did everything BUT changing my IP and guess what? Nothing worked and the event was over

Comment

Working...
                X