carve inspiration is bugging !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carve inspiration is bugging !!

All stones are out of the amuletten and completely reset ie 13 ner stones are all back 10 and 9s become ... why ?? the cost gold return it all back in the old form !! is really impossible !! thus explaining the missing Br many gamblers !! please fix it !!

i have same problem

Comment

Same problem here.
      All my Stones are back in my inventory and the higher ones are split in lower ones. But it doesnt look like it would be enough stones to get my stones back to its old level. In other words i have less stones then before. R2? Fix this!
      Server: S82 Wall o' Thorns
      Ingame Name: Blackmesiah

Comment

same as mine i already have lvl 13 x 5 and now all back to its lower lvl dont even have enough to put it back to 13 again

Comment

Everyone's inscriptions were reset because a certain few used exploits in the game to acquire impossible amounts of inscription per day. You need to re-inscription your amulets.

Comment

And the gold spent to inscript and merge ruins? What about that?

Comment

We got back less, than we had before. So they must forgot to count our event winnings and some last day works. Im missing materials for 2 lvl 14 incriptions. So definely lost quite abit of items... There goes tycoon point rewardss
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Thanks you have decimated mine. ALL LEGALY OBTAINED. Going to rob my bank account next? Anything else you are going to steal from me?

Comment

Working...
                X