Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost 100K br because you went though my amulets and now Ruins are missing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost 100K br because you went though my amulets and now Ruins are missing!

You sent an in game mail stating you went through my ruins for my amulets. I realize you are doing this because some people were cheating to get theirs but I didn't know anything about this till LOA posted about it. I don't even know how it was done...and now you've taken a lot of my ruins including my highest levels! I made some of those and won some of those... and even got some through events. ***.... I didn't even know about it till LOA said something and I don't even know how it was done... And I get punished for something I knew nothing about??? I earned them all fairly!

Can I please have them back?

With all the money I spend on my account, you have no right going through my account and taking things I've won through events or made through merging ruins for my amulet. Why spend money on a game if you're just going to go in and take back what ever I've spent money on. Not the first time something like this happens

Oh and next time you go through my account leave it the way you found it. You've taken every ruin out of my amulet which has F'ed up my score now.

Also, what about the resources and gold spent getting ruins and merging them?

Comment

Working...
    X