X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd time amulets were reset and lost carve Inscriptions

S7
    Minxie
    I figured the first time it was reset was because of some were cheating so i didn't complain about it, thought everyones were reset. I used a lot of resources in furnace to get more inscriptions, use inscription part in magic house to level them up finally a few days ago i had enough to get my main characters amulet to 5/8. Woohoo I get reset again this morning and now only have 1/3 of what I had, best I can get is 3/8 on my main. I had 8/8 on 2 of my heroes lower amulets but can't even get them back. You better figure out what is proper and what is improper because the way you are going at it is very improper. I did my inscriptions the way the game has been set up, i have not received any extras. What is the point of doing magic house if you are going to keep losing what you have worked hard for???

btw my level is 97 not 72

Comment

Also, what about the resources and gold spent getting ruins and merging them?

Comment

thats a lose also will never get it back..
        Now in my furnace it shows scarlet finch's head in inventory side, never got that. those weren't there last night. I didn't do furnace yesterday, so you done messing with my amulets now or should I just forget about doing them?
        Last edited by R23424857; 03-07-2016, 07:02 PM.

Comment

I feel for you as yester I was over 12mil br and now 11.8 mil all from amulets I have done all my synth and furnace everyday to get the same a reduced amount of what I had
          done. Let alone did not get any of the amulets I had received for tycoon period rewards or any of that in last while back. I play every day 3 chars on 3 servers just getting tired of this. Compensation would be a good start on this as you took all my purples right off that had been rewards from events and tycoons

Comment

"After the efforts of our tech department, here is the list of all the inscriptions you received through proper means..." The implication here is that we all got our inscriptions through unethical means and you have so righteously corrected our wrong. This is insulting to all who play this game honorably and the developers owe us an apology as well as the time, effort and resources we have put in to developing our amulets. Treat you customers with respect and maybe, just maybe you could keep more of them playing. As it stands, accusing them of malfeasance will not keep them returning.

Comment

I think I figured out the ones I lost... So it is improper to receive inscriptions from the events, since none from events were returned. Also only received back 1/3 of inscriptions done in furnace which tells me any I did by the 10x was improper and not returned. So the only proper ones are the ones done in furnace ( single 5 times a day) 5 x 5 x amount of days furnace has been going is all the inscriptions we are allowed up to now and thats about what i have.

Comment

Yeah, got none of mine from events returned as well. Fourth time I'm missing stuff due to their own inability to properly install and/or fix their own problems... and will probably get the same response as usual..... sorry, we cannot find evidence of you ever having said item. If you cannot produce a screen shot, we can not help you.

I've put way too much money into this game to have to deal with this everytime they make a mistake.

Comment

Yep, all gone again .. And I dont even know myself what all am I missing ... as I just dont have a needed habit to screen print everything every time I change something ... or just move... or breathe.
                  Events should still be traceable even for bugmasters in game developement?
                  That said... how the hell were they able to discover that there has been made a mistake in their game?
                  What kind of screenshot was needed for that?
                  And why should we suffer if they make mistake and then too when we happen to make some?

Comment

Basicly we got scammed, by 3 day to week of work + all our events winnings are gone. Yay for us.
                    Antifreeze
                    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Fu**ing fish head, no good slanty eye bastards at it again

Comment

Working...
                      X