Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

account banned after server update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account banned after server update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	banned.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	1780801

my account was banned after server update today it was working just fine before ta i logeed in around t mmidnight time and i got this message im ranking top 3 in tycoon and 3rd on COM ive never hacked or used cheats or do something that deseves being banned for.i worked hard day and night even with having only 8 hours of electricity a day (im from Gaza in Palestine btw)..i dont know what went wrong it says banned till 2018 help please i think there has been a terrible mistake im losing rank and resources reply fast please

name : Razor
    IGN : 102 cool bay
    Last edited by abed20074; 03-10-2016, 11:33 PM. Reason: adding IGN

I know Razor's account was working just fine earlier in the day.. He is one of the top players on ua46 ( coolbay S102 )
    He is a good honest player.. He has Made his level not being a big cashier . He has made it by learning this game and playing correctly..
    I would like to see him get his account up and running again.. He has worked hard on Tycoon and his rank and level in this game..
    He is loosing what he has worked so hard for every hour his account is banned.. I have never seen any reason he should be banned..

Thank You for your speedy corrections to this unfortunate matter..

Uzziel
    Guild Leader
    ua46 (S102 Cool Bay )
    May beautiful Angels of kindness, abundance and prosperity surround you and shower you with positive energy

Comment

To bad as i know razor is a verry lovely loyal player got banned without any reason... i think mod should review this immediately as we all know today is the last day of single server tycoon event . I believe it kills him a lot

IGN : Peler
      Server : 221 Ashen Waste

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_69.png
Views:	1
Size:	604.5 KB
ID:	1723911Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_70.png
Size:	580.6 KB
ID:	1723912 wow great lol it suks playing from more thn 2years never hapened with. him posting ss in favour of razor tycon. ss and char í*½í¸Ší*½í¸Š

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_69.png
Size:	604.5 KB
ID:	1723911Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_70.png
Size:	580.6 KB
ID:	1723912 wow great lol it suks playing from more thn 2years never hapened with. him posting ss in favour of razor tycon. ss and char 😊😊

Comment

Comment

I hope you are restored quickly Razor, also hope you've already filed a ticket. Hope to see you soon.

Sekhmet

Comment

i filed a ticket my friend on skype guided me through it its the first time i ever sent a ticked i dont even know how to do it if it wasnt for my friend

Comment

dnt waste someone's time n money i request to gm plz review and unban before tycon dnt **** regular and old players
                  Megamind s102

Comment

Can you provide me with your ticket# so I can see who's online and forward it before Tycoon ends, hopefully?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

tycooooon is passsing by
                      Last edited by abed20084; 03-10-2016, 11:55 PM.

Comment

i dont know how to get ticket # i had a friend help me write it , its my first time i ever made a ticket how do i find the tiket # please???? i didnt get anything on email
                        Last edited by abed20074; 03-11-2016, 12:07 AM.

Comment

ARE YOU SERIOUS FROM ALL PEOPLE IN THE GAME U GO PICK RAZOOOOOOOOOOR he one of the most honest and skillful player he helps everyone
                          whoever asks in their builds and always teaching new players how to high rank in tycoon this must be a mistake UN-banned his account right now
                          this inst a person who should be banned look for seeds and cheaters not hard workers and good players.

Comment

i want my account baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack im loooooooooooooosing tycoooooooooooooon

Comment

where is the ticket number they aresnt sending me any ticket numbers to email what the hell is wrong im looooosing my tycooon raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank

Comment

Working...
                              X