Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

account banned after server update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Razor is one most incridible player I know, build up with hard work not by cashing. A very loyal player that always help others around, he didn't deserve to get banned specially without any warning before. Don't kill his 2yrs work just like this, I'm sure its easy to lift up his ban cause I know it must be a mistake.
    Originally posted by Henry Miller
    There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
    S102-CoolBay
    Immortals

Comment

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks everyone problem solve and account is back

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

After reviewing your character, we could not see that your character is at “Normal” status. To avoid the problem, we have tried clicking Unban even it’s not showing as “Banned”. Meanwhile, we kindly advise you do not share account or use the shared account because sometimes the system will auto-block the suspicious accounts logging-in from different regions.

Please let us know if you are able to load the game now after clearing cache/cookies and restarting browser.

Kind regards.
        The R2Games Team

thank you for the fast reply and for the quick support

Comment

account banned again and someeone is clearly targeting me someone doesnt want me to play the game and have fun...what is going on and why r u doing this to me people...what did i eer do wrong to any of u.Click image for larger version

Name:	banned again.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	1723927
          Last edited by abed20074; 03-11-2016, 08:17 PM.

Comment

here is the mail i recieved from the game master ....i was unbanned this morning and banned again a tnight.

*EDIT*

*REMOVED*

*REMOVED*

*REMOVED*

*REMOVED*

*REMOVED*
            Last edited by AE86; 03-12-2016, 11:24 PM. Reason: private info

Comment

where can i report ppl for piloting his/her acct to win tycoon, i want him/her to banned right now its not fair to us :'( -pls reply fast..
              Last edited by awesome000; 03-11-2016, 08:35 PM. Reason: i forgot to type something

Comment

Originally posted by awesome000 View Post
                where can i report ppl for piloting his/her acct to win tycoon, i want him/her to banned right now its not fair to us :'(
                what does that have to do with my case please???????????????????????

these are rules for multiplie accounts hope it helps u

Support>R2Games Account>Multiple accounts
                MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
                Can I have more than 1 account?

We generally encourage use of multiple characters as long as these alternate accounts are limited to legitimate gameplay. This means limiting the "alts" to a number that a player can play and enjoy without being classified as abuse.

How many alternate accounts can I have?

We do not impose a limit, although we generally consider under 5 accounts acceptable. The purpose of this is that a character/account should be used for legitimate gameplay. Having more than 5 accounts is widely considered to take more time and effort than someone has in a single day, and therefore most likely will be classified as "alt. abuse".

What if someone has too many accounts?

If a player is clearly abusing many accounts for the purpose of boosting their main, our response would be to ask the player to choose their main + 1 account to keep, and we will remove the rest. Players who do not grossly abuse alts will generally be left alone, but if a player is found to be severely violating these guidelines they will be restricted to a pair of accounts.
                Last edited by abed20074; 03-11-2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

nothing lol :'( just want to report someone in my server lol

Comment

i want my account baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT banned 2 times in 1 day...the game master clearly said its resolved and he was Unban why banned someone 2 time in 1 day...he said his reasons for saying what he said and admitted he doesn't even know how to fill a ticket . he clearly didn't use the bug for his gains or to boost his rank or character...and this is what the pictures show...what more do you want from this guy. give him back whats his and stop killing someone's hard effort which took 2 years of sweat to make just for saying something that u already forgive him then regretted what you did and banning him again

Comment

dear support,

guys, are you kidding me? how come you banned again after you un-banned it? are you work with sleepy face and randomly click banned?? Lemme ask you something, is there anyone provoke you to banned Razor account? Become an Impartial worker better than become "a licker". you really shameful you got salary from work for us but at the same time you become "a licker"
                        ^_^ Siska ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by abed20074 View Post
                          i want my account baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                          this is a mistakes, razor is very nice person..we plyed since before merge till now..we are like family in this game..and now u want to kick my family ???hmm..i wonder if this will happens to your family..i think we dont want this happens to any of people inthis world.so wat.. he use any bad word on chat?hmm.please dont blind.. many of people use very2x bad word on chat ,u know wat? razor just want this GTA/R2 getting better and better..hope u ll undertnd and give his accont back

Comment

many of hole or bug on this game..we are very 2x understand if GTA/R2 have a bug ( TA ,amulet etc) and razor tell u..threis a hole on wheel of Luck.
                            eit a different way..and he not using it..hhhh..he is a bad guy?

Comment

All Razor do is using bugs as bad jokes and got banned? Unbanned with warning and banned again? Oh come on seriously if u don't want people playing the game just shut the game down. why put game chaat if people can't say things without being afraid getting banned... Geeezz, can't u guys see the differences between jokes and bug abuse? Can't u guys see if there's haters? No justice for free player now?
                              Originally posted by Henry Miller
                              There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                              S102-CoolBay
                              Immortals

Comment

hello. i"m gwadafan / tipunchla of Ua46. Razor is a loyal player who play fairly and made a hard build work. The ban is for me a too heavy punishment and i would like to know the reason who motivate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X