Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

account banned after server update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His account is not working again......
    What is going on here..
    He was 3rd in tycoon now he is loosing everything.. He needs compensation for his hard work and the loosing of his Tycoon rewards.
    I have played on S102 with Razor for 2 years. This is totally ridiculous and uncalled for..
    He is a HONEST helpful fantastic player anyone would be proud to know..
    Please help him correct this matter and give him back his resources that are being wasted on a Tycoon he can not even finish..
    You fast response to this matter would be greatly appreciated by Razor and all players on ua46 ( 102 Cool Bay ).
    This is a total and complete error by R2Games.

Uzziel
    S102 Cool Bay ua46
    Guild Leader Domination..
    May beautiful Angels of kindness, abundance and prosperity surround you and shower you with positive energy

Comment

2x banned in less than 24hrs, Razor must have haters. I always thought R2 smarter than the rest n wont let this happen, don't ban players for haters pleasure.
      Originally posted by Henry Miller
      There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
      S102-CoolBay
      Immortals

Comment

Ignore this post
        Last edited by Uzziel/Sharon; 03-11-2016, 10:48 PM.
        May beautiful Angels of kindness, abundance and prosperity surround you and shower you with positive energy

Comment

Originally posted by awesome000 View Post
          where can i report ppl for piloting his/her acct to win tycoon, i want him/her to banned right now its not fair to us :'( -pls reply fast..
          This has nothing to do with Razor's account...

Comment

Again, I hope to his his account restored quickly--he's a good person & honest player.

Sekhmet

Comment

where are tha game moderaaaaaaaaaaaaaaators

Comment

Following up case with CRM.

EDIT 2016/03/14: Checking with s102-Razor
                Last edited by AE86; 03-14-2016, 01:18 AM.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                X