Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

BANNED 2 times in less than 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BANNED 2 times in less than 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!

Name : Razor
    IGN : 102 cool bay

hello game moderators and players. i was banned yesterday and i know the reason for it was the bad joke i made in the world chat and it was cleared with the r2 teame and i was unbanned with a warning.i lot tyoon rank and missed some events and as a part of my warning i didnt get any compensation for the banned.
    this is why they bannd me the first time
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Razor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	1780816

Name:	banned.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	1780819

then the case was cleare and i was given a warning not to talk about bugs but to report them next time and i promised to do so here is the onversation between me and the game master.

"abed20074
    Subject: account banned by mistake i believe
    MAR 11, 2016 | 11:12AM CET
    R2 Cinney replied:
    Greetings,

We are appreciated for your cooperation and understanding.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to submit a ticket or ask mentors/GMs/Mods for help, we all will be delighted to assist you at anytime.

We will now close this ticket as “resolved”, if you require any additional assistance, please direct to a new ticket.

Wish you a good day!

The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
    Rate my reply
    MAR 11, 2016 | 11:03AM CET
    replied:
    aaaah it was a joke really i didnt even use any wheel of luck yesterday i dont know how to fill tickets thats why i said it in a sarcastic way so that someone would fill a ticket and inform u about it..i even filled this ticket with the help from friend guiding me through it step y step as i have never made one before..i really didnt mean any harm to any players nore to the game as i told u am a loyal fan and a good player respected by all..i even said it in world chat so that everyone see it and at least someone report it..if i meant any harm i would have used the bug for my own benefit . i hope u understand my situation..thanks again for un banned my account and i promise i will learn how to fill a ticket and send to u if i find any bugges in the future...here is my proof that i didnt use the bug for my own benefit.didnt even join wheel of luck that day..i just heard about it from people and didnt know what to do so i said it in a sarcastic ay in world chat for everyone to see and someone to report but didnt epect theyll report ME instead.
    thanks again
    MAR 11, 2016 | 10:49AM CET
    R2 Cinney replied:
    Greetings,

Actually we were just informed that the ban was a punishment because of your saying about abusing bugs. We are sorry but there will not be any compensation for the ban and we kindly advise you do not say something like that which may cause a bad effect, otherwise it may lead you to permanently ban.

Hope for your understanding.

The R2Games Team

MAR 11, 2016 | 10:12AM CET
    replied:
    thank u so much for ur help...and i hope this never hppens again...there is only 1 thing left to ask u please i havent been able to do my gemology or gauntlet due to account closure...and missed around 40k tycoon points as a result will i get any kind of compensation or i should just forget about this one...thank you
    MAR 11, 2016 | 10:03AM CET
    R2 Cinney replied:
    Greetings,

We’re glad that your problem has been solved so we’re going to close this ticket as “resolve” .

If you require any additional assistance please create a new ticket to contact us any time.

Wish you a nice day!

-The R2Games Team

MAR 11, 2016 | 09:08AM CET
    replied:
    thanks you so much its working fine now ..ur the bet ever
    MAR 11, 2016 | 09:03AM CET
    R2 Cinney replied:
    Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

After reviewing your character, we could not see that your character is at “Normal” status. To avoid the problem, we have tried clicking Unban even it’s not showing as “Banned”. Meanwhile, we kindly advise you do not share account or use the shared account because sometimes the system will auto-block the suspicious accounts logging-in from different regions.

Please let us know if you are able to load the game now after clearing cache/cookies and restarting browser.

Kind regards.
    The R2Games Team

MAR 11, 2016 | 07:27AM CET
    replied:
    my account was banned after server update today it was working just fine before ta i logeed in around t mmidnight time and i got this message im ranking top 3 in tycoon and 3rd on COM ive never hacked or used cheats or do something that deseves being banned for.i worked hard day and night even with having only 8 hours of electricity a day (im from Gaza in Palestine btw)..i dont know what went wrong it says banned till 2018 help please i think there has been a terrible mistake im losing rank on TYCOON and resources reply fast please

name : Razor
    IGN : 102 cool bay
    MAR 11, 2016 | 04:19AM CET
    Original message
    wrote:

i think my account was banned by mistake it was working just fine before Team Arena and i logged into my ocianic server it was working just fine i tried to login before gauntlet and i got a mesage saying ur banned ill 2018...for god's sake guys im top 5 on tycoon competing for top 3 and im top 3 on com im gonna miss tycoon an m rank like this please tell me what did i do wrong whats the problem and bring baack my account now please..."

and here is the proof that i didnt use any bugs for my own benifit that i sent to the game master its the wheel of luck day of the indecent ranks the second day i didnt even use any wheel of luck cards there.didnt even join it

Name:	12.PNG
Size:	716.6 KB
ID:	1780817Click image for larger version

Name:	123.PNG
Size:	724.7 KB
ID:	1780818

so i went bak to the ge game thanked the game master for his kindness and quick support and thanked the people who supported my honesty in the forum after all they've known me for more than 2 years and ive never ever abused the game or broke the rules and everyone who knows me know that i play fair and never cheat.

so this morning i logged in to finish alliance expedition and i found out that i was banned again..no obvious reason no warning nothing...i would like to know what did i do wrong this time why banned 2 times in less than 24 hours..what is wrong!????????????

Name:	banned again.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	1780820

here is also a link to the old post

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....84#post1506984

please give me back my account i have tycoon to catch rank to keep and losing resources and diamonds in monthly card..please tell me what wrong and bring back my account.
    Last edited by abed20074; 03-11-2016, 11:01 PM.

No MODS online? Instead of giving double ban to people u guys should fix the bug. The bug still there, I just saw it. So unfair for everyone if u guys keeps the bug but ban the one who spill it without even abusing the bug n not joining wheel of luck.
    Originally posted by Henry Miller
    There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
    S102-CoolBay
    Immortals

Comment

whats going on desnt even make any sense ..why no moderators are replying to me ..no one is even checking the post...what in the world happened what did i do this time 2 times in less than 24 hours banned ..for gods sake people my efforts and 2 years of my life i spent playing this game building up my characte with sweat and tears are disappearing in-front of me..for what logical possible reason did i get banned a second time...i understand that the first time was a warning for me not fully understanding the rules but the second time what for ...what did i possibly do to deserve such punishment...what did i do to be ignored and be left in such stress and unhappiness...what am i a machine who doesnt feel any stress or abasement??????i want my character back i want my account back i want my tycoon and diamonds back to me .NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Comment

No mods responding may mean no mods are working at the time. For ban accounts players will need to file a ticket to have it appealed.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
        X