Once Tycoon event broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Tycoon event broken

The Once Tycoon event in hot events clearly states "Have ranked xx-xx in Total List since 12 am the first day of resource tycoon".

At 1:28 am the first day I was ranked 10th in CS Tycoon. By the wording of your own Hot Event rewards...I expected to collect prizes all the way up to the 1-10 ranking.

However, when the rewards opened at 12:01 pm I was disgusted to see I could only collect up to 1-60 rank prizes.

By your own event wording, I should also have been able to collect 1-30, 1-15 and 1-10 rank prizes.

Right now..I am extremely angry. I demand that this wrong be righted immediately and the other prizes sent to me or opened for me so that I may rightfully collect them.

I am not the only person who has been royally screwed over in this Hot Event either.

IGN: MizUndrstd
    Server: s4
    Guild: HelloKitty

How about fixing s234 you so kindly broke and refuse to fix??

Comment

While I sympathize with your plight Silverheart...you should make your own thread not hijack mine as the two issues are in no way related.
      Still waiting on mod response. Still angry.

Comment

they are since we have no access to any CS activates what so ever, been that way since they screwed up merger

Comment

We can't even hope to compete in CS tycoon here cause in r2games eyes we don't even exist.

Comment

And sorry about the hijack thread, but just imagine not being able to do any CS stuff for now 5 days cause they made a major fudgie up and won't even bother to acknowledge it or fix it

Comment

Repeating initial post here...due to the postings that have nothing to do with my post.

Once Tycoon event broken
              The Once Tycoon event in hot events clearly states "Have ranked xx-xx in Total List since 12 am the first day of resource tycoon".

At 1:28 am the first day I was ranked 10th in CS Tycoon. By the wording of your own Hot Event rewards...I expected to collect prizes all the way up to the 1-10 ranking.

However, when the rewards opened at 12:01 pm I was disgusted to see I could only collect up to 1-60 rank prizes.

By your own event wording, I should also have been able to collect 1-30, 1-15 and 1-10 rank prizes.

Right now..I am extremely angry. I demand that this wrong be righted immediately and the other prizes sent to me or opened for me so that I may rightfully collect them.

I am not the only person who has been royally screwed over in this Hot Event either.

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
                Repeating initial post here...due to the postings that have nothing to do with my post.

Once Tycoon event broken

How many points you made to be in those ranks?
                Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 03-21-2016, 08:14 AM.
                Antifreeze
                Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I will report it
                  to file a ticket

Comment

guys say you want to donate but doesn't work,they will answer and fix right away

Comment

Working...
                    X