Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY have payment for die suddenly gone up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY have payment for die suddenly gone up?

I have noticed that from march the 15th R2 or xsolla have sundenly started charging 23.99 for 2000 die instead of 19.99.. well that's the end of my recharging because in game currency is already over priced. and I will not accept such a rise for so little. way to go on your greed R2.

Waste of time

Comment

If you reside in Europe, there is the VAT which is basically online sales tax.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

[QUOTEI]f you reside in Europe, there is the VAT which is basically online sales tax.[/QUOTE]

it has nothing to do with tax, it has suddenly gone up on march the 15.. please read what people say before replying..thankyou

also they are hiding it as they no longer give a breakdown of purchas????????????

Comment

Originally posted by R223284322 View Post
          f you reside in Europe, there is the VAT which is basically online sales tax.
          it has nothing to do with tax, it has suddenly gone up on march the 15.. please read what people say before replying..thankyou

also they are hiding it as they no longer give a breakdown of purchas????????????

Note: All taxes and fees will be applied at the end of your checkout.

Click image for larger version

Name:	charge.png
Views:	1
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	1724141

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

sorry but you are being audacious and not listening, I don't care what it says there it does not get away from the fact that on march the 15th the price of diamonds has suddenly gone up when you get past checkout.

Comment

Originally posted by R223284322 View Post
              sorry but you are being audacious and not listening, I don't care what it says there it does not get away from the fact that on march the 15th the price of diamonds has suddenly gone up when you get past checkout.
              Well, he is telling you that R2 and LOA have nothing to do with it. It's either Xsolla's fees or you have started recharging from Europe.
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

If you live anywhere outside of Europe, your currency is converted to euros and then add the VAT. That's why the price has gone up.

Comment

Working...
                X