Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final straw!

Well, CONGRATULATIONS, "experts"!

You've finally done it! After more than a year of playing LoA & spending more time battling all the bugs in it than actually battling any of the "enemies"...I've reached the end of my rope! There will be no "compensation" that will ease the frustration from this latest fiasco & you won't be getting another penny from me either! I don't know what you people have done with this most recent update...but all I DO know is that I went to sleep for a few hours...and when I woke up & returned to the game, I discovered that, although I had changed nothing (because I was ASLEEP)...players & "environmental enemies" that I have been able to defeat for weeks...I NOW, can't even put a scratch on? WTH have you done? I've worked hard to build my character, and I'm keenly aware that I don't have all the fancy (COSTLY) heroes & special "high level" skills...but to just suddenly snatch away everything I've built up for all these months...how LOW can you possibly get? Naturally, I DO realize that the game is designed to suck as much money as possible from every player...but some of us don't have bottomless pockets, and have still managed to do fairly well in the game...until THIS! The fact that you have now made it virtually impossible for anyone with "regular" heroes & skills to compete with all the heavy cashers is so grossly unfair, I can't even put it into words! My status as a lady prevents me from saying what I'd really LIKE to say here...but I think it goes without saying that you have managed to take a once enjoyable pastime, and turn it into nothing more than a frustrating nightmare & a BITTER disappointment! I won't tell you what you can do with your latest changes...I'll let you figure out where I think they belong. However, I WILL say it is my fervent hope that you lose a very large percentage of your players on every server & all your profit along with them! I'm truly amazed that anyone involved with the development of this game can even sleep at night! I may not be the biggest spender in the game...but I've spent plenty, and THIS is the "thanks" I get? Well, I'd like to thank YOU too...for your utter & complete BETRAYAL! Please sleep well tonight on THAT!

Sincerely,
    A soon to be FORMER LoA player

Check out my post in "Game Discussion". I'm taking this company to NBC news, have a good in, and i'm exposing them for what they are. Stealing crooks. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

You're a lady and I'll say it for you:♥♥♥♥ YOU LoA,and all the people behind this ♥♥♥♥ game!!Your incompetence and greed are irritating you lousy ♥♥♥♥!!!
      Originally posted by R2121227857 View Post
      Well, CONGRATULATIONS, "experts"!

You've finally done it! After more than a year of playing LoA & spending more time battling all the bugs in it than actually battling any of the "enemies"...I've reached the end of my rope! There will be no "compensation" that will ease the frustration from this latest fiasco & you won't be getting another penny from me either! I don't know what you people have done with this most recent update...but all I DO know is that I went to sleep for a few hours...and when I woke up & returned to the game, I discovered that, although I had changed nothing (because I was ASLEEP)...players & "environmental enemies" that I have been able to defeat for weeks...I NOW, can't even put a scratch on? WTH have you done? I've worked hard to build my character, and I'm keenly aware that I don't have all the fancy (COSTLY) heroes & special "high level" skills...but to just suddenly snatch away everything I've built up for all these months...how LOW can you possibly get? Naturally, I DO realize that the game is designed to suck as much money as possible from every player...but some of us don't have bottomless pockets, and have still managed to do fairly well in the game...until THIS! The fact that you have now made it virtually impossible for anyone with "regular" heroes & skills to compete with all the heavy cashers is so grossly unfair, I can't even put it into words! My status as a lady prevents me from saying what I'd really LIKE to say here...but I think it goes without saying that you have managed to take a once enjoyable pastime, and turn it into nothing more than a frustrating nightmare & a BITTER disappointment! I won't tell you what you can do with your latest changes...I'll let you figure out where I think they belong. However, I WILL say it is my fervent hope that you lose a very large percentage of your players on every server & all your profit along with them! I'm truly amazed that anyone involved with the development of this game can even sleep at night! I may not be the biggest spender in the game...but I've spent plenty, and THIS is the "thanks" I get? Well, I'd like to thank YOU too...for your utter & complete BETRAYAL! Please sleep well tonight on THAT!

Sincerely,
      A soon to be FORMER LoA player
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-25-2016, 12:36 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by R25174375 View Post
        You're a lady and I'll say it for you:♥♥♥♥ YOU LoA,and all the people behind this ♥♥♥♥ game!!Your incompetence and greed are irritating you lousy ♥♥♥♥!!!
        Well lets not blame R2 and co alone for it. (i dont try to protect their actions or so. Just look at my other posts) BUT those ultra cashers are at fault too. I would even say they are equal at this. The reason is that it almost dont matter what happens in the game, as soon as the next CS Tycoon starts and you get something new they blow their money in the of the game devs. And that every time. So the Devs think: "hmm why fix anything? We just need to add new casher stuff and the money will flow!". So dont just blame R2. Blame these casher too because they give R2 the feeling and opportunity to act like they act right now.
        Last edited by Rubedo; 03-27-2016, 12:47 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
          Well lets not blame R2 and co alone for it. (i dont try to protect their actions or so. Just look at my other posts) BUT those ultra cashers are at fault too. I would even say they are equal at this. The reason is that it almost dont matter what happens in the game, as soon as the next CS Tycoon starts and you get something new they blow their money in the of the game devs. And that every time. So the Devs think: "hmm why fix anything? We just need to add new casher stuff and the money will flow!". So dont just blame R2. Blame these casher too because they give R2 the feeling and opportunity to act like they act right now.
          Dont blame nor casher no R2, Bug fix and game fix 99% are from GTarcade. R2 is a playground supporter, with some additional events. Why blame cashers, they take the bait they got offered to get things faster than others. If this game is so bad, why then play or make rage posts, just stop play, or as normal player, report any bugs, as correctly a can via ticket system and wait for fix. But always easier to blame others, rather than do things you enjoy.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

And where's R2 to facilitate our complaints?
            Where's R2 to get our problems noticed and solved?
            Where's R2's involvement in hounding the developers to solve the issues in the right manner at the best pace?
            Where's R2 when GTArcade players got what they deserved to have from a buggy event and we're not?

Of all things that did not work in the game, they will just ask the developers and NOTHING will be solved again.
            So why can't we blame R2 as well?

Just for your information, I am still trying to get the rewards for my server from wheel of scam that took place during single-server tycoon. They gave us bugged compensation, bugged event and no ranked rewards even though GTArcade players had what they supposed to get...
            I've made ticket entry, and they said they will inform the developers about this case.. And no further information has been said.
            It is not my first time dealing with R2 ticket system and I also had many issues reported way back then. Whenever it's a reward being missed due to bugged event, it will be like "we will try to inform the developer" and left ignored without rewards being given.
            One question I have here... how can we get things done here? How can we get what we ought to get?
            Suppose GTArcade gave us 100 consecutive buggy events with compensations that can't be claimed... Would R2 take initiatives for our rights? Would R2 help us to get what we deserve to get?
            Or would R2 simply say "we'll tell the developer" and leave the case ignored?
            And to the topic starter here, I'm also on the verge of quitting. I'm giving it till end of this month.. if this case is not resolved, that means there's no point to continue any further.
            Last edited by thenewguy; 03-28-2016, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thenewguy View Post
              And where's R2 to facilitate our complaints?
              Where's R2 to get our problems noticed and solved?
              Where's R2's involvement in hounding the developers to solve the issues in the right manner at the best pace?
              Where's R2 when GTArcade players got what they deserved to have from a buggy event and we're not?

Of all things that did not work in the game, they will just ask the developers and NOTHING will be solved again.
              So why can't we blame R2 as well?

Just for your information, I am still trying to get the rewards for my server from wheel of scam that took place during single-server tycoon. They gave us bugged compensation, bugged event and no ranked rewards even though GTArcade players had what they supposed to get...
              I've made ticket entry, and they said they will inform the developers about this case.. And no further information has been said.
              It is not my first time dealing with R2 ticket system and I also had many issues reported way back then. Whenever it's a reward being missed due to bugged event, it will be like "we will try to inform the developer" and left ignored without rewards being given.
              One question I have here... how can we get things done here? How can we get what we ought to get?
              Suppose GTArcade gave us 100 consecutive buggy events with compensations that can't be claimed... Would R2 take initiatives for our rights? Would R2 help us to get what we deserve to get?
              Or would R2 simply say "we'll tell the developer" and leave the case ignored?
              And to the topic starter here, I'm also on the verge of quitting. I'm giving it till end of this month.. if this case is not resolved, that means there's no point to continue any further.
              So far all players who managed to reach advance ranks got their wheel of luck*bugged* via mail. Else just pursue 1;1. Cause it seems if many person try to work on your ticket, youll need to repeat yourself lot of times to make it work. And in the end as termof service states that even if game be bugged for various reasons, we cant demand any compensation . We dont even own our acc.
              Im playing game for sake of people i know in game, since game day by day give less reasons to log in, except for friends.
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I've been doing that... and honestly, I'm trying this as my last resort. I've had lots of stuff happened, not complaining for things that went unresolved.. and just moved on.
                This time, I felt that it's too much and therefore I tried my last gambit in getting things noticed, processed and see if things can be better.
                R2 might have no liability for this case being left as a cold case, but let it be known to every single players that visit this forum...whether people will be happy with this sort of "amazing" care towards the customers.
                And I've never had my rewards sent through in-game mails. I'm checking my in-game mails every single day, hoping for that to be processed. So I don't know what else I should do to get this done.
                I'm losing the so-called hope here. And I don't know if R2 will help me find this hope. So far, I see nothing on my ongoing 2 weeks of waiting.
                And last but not least, will we get to see this light of hope in the end?
                Or we'll see what sort of customer care R2 really has..

Just for everyone's info, in case there's a bug or glitch or whatsoever, and we're making reports (ticket) the process goes like this :
                Player sending ticket, and ticket goes to Customer Support, which is then being processed (replied back). If it is a real glitch, then Customer Support will eventually get to forward it to the developers and developers (GTArcade) has the final say about the entire stuff.

That is why I said "where's R2 when we have problems?" earlier...
                Has R2 tried to help us with overseeing solutions? Has R2games relayed our worries to the developers, getting them to answer this as fast as they can? Last but not least, do they even maintain a checklist on our problems?
                Do they have the power to say "hey devs, why haven't you solved these cases? We're waiting"?
                Let's just consider the whole issue here.. Why couldn't they try to do proper customer care system?
                Last edited by thenewguy; 03-29-2016, 03:12 AM.

Comment

R2 does maintain a list of the problems going on servers.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

S27
                    Zumentas
                    \Hi there
                    Can not load LOA at all ...Trying to beat a wall with my head for 12 hours - no luck so far ...
                    My browser Safari... but tried chrome as well. The same problems. ... Cache was cleared, browsing history as well. Please do something... and do not ask me to load
                    screen print ... It gives 0 information anyways

Comment

they are too busy messing around with what they are calling loa2, what a crock, it should be called league of rubbish heroes, its nothing like loa apart from having loa heroes and angels as heroes, its just a mash up of all their games, and what the hell is this x-server here whats the point of it. click wait a min click wait a min click wait a min, it wont let you do anything else. just another fudged up stealing event that has no point at all. this game is a world beater in having bugs, no game can come close they must be real proud.
                      Last edited by R223284322; 03-29-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Zumentas;1512334]S27
                        Zumentas
                        \Hi there
                        Can not load LOA at all ...Trying to beat a wall with my head for 12 hours - no luck so far ...
                        My browser Safari... but tried chrome as well. The same problems. ... Cache was cleared, browsing history as well. Please do something... and do not ask me to load
                        screen print ... It gives 0 information anyways[/QUOTmake sure your adobe flash is up to the latest version.
                        to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                        X