Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servers are lagging?

hello.

whats wrong with some of servers ?!? it lags like hell and we cant play the game . what the hell is going on?!?! fix it FFS

Server Ua54 experiencing bad lag, disconnection's and reports of ppl stuck at the loading screen also bad gateway 404 errors

Comment

S 212
      All work too slow, or not work at all. Sometimes can't refresh page- show 502 and sometimes 504.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Day bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	1724128

Comment

hom much ppl must left this game To start doing yours job well??-u think ppl will stay if u add more dias event and recharge ♥♥♥♥ and all is broken??
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-25-2016, 12:36 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Well i think somewhere there was server maintances, maybe this is how it affect us
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

first time i see a game with so much lags and bugs. seriously bad developers

Comment

nice capsule is coming and still servers are lagging.

http://loa.gtarcade.com/events/4712.html#newsConter

Comment

ua46 is almost impossible to play is there not someone to fix this mess?

Comment

I think all srvrs have massive lag on s295 game is unplayable

Comment

Same here.. It's just massively bugged/glitched. :/
                    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

They don't care..they don't give a ♥♥♥♥ about us,just our money...2 years now they're doing their best to collect money and make people quit the game...funny,right?
                      Originally posted by MARTIN* View Post
                      hom much ppl must left this game To start doing yours job well??-u think ppl will stay if u add more dias event and recharge ♥♥♥♥ and all is broken??
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-25-2016, 12:35 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by MARTIN* View Post
                        Let me ask you something. How long do you play this game? Because if you play the game for more then two years you would know that R2 doesnt need to worry about their Player numbers. The reason are idiots like vhunter and how they all be named. In every CS Tycoon you see those guys with 500k+ points. AND its really every event. So they dont save up stuff over months or so. They just cash thousands of dollars monthly into the game. Just observe the CS Tycoons for half a year and you will see at least 200 names every time with an extremly high amount of points which came from massive cashing. To make it short. R2 and the other devs of LoA doesnt need much player as long as they have their hardcore casher Core that cashes every event where you get something new. So even if they only have their 200 casher core only on their servers they would be happy.

Comment

s19 and it's merged servers are having the same issues still. we get stuck on the vs screen and battle will not resolve or it takes several minutes. it is also very common that when opening inventory the game sticks at 100% 1/1 while loading and we have to refresh. some of us are experiencing the loading issues when trying to get back into the game and several people have missed all of TA because of these problems. this is a screenshot of me stuck in an unresolved worldboss battle even after the reward cards have been claimed.Click image for larger version

Name:	stuck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	251.0 KB
ID:	1724235

Comment

Originally posted by Ishan666 View Post
                            s19 and it's merged servers are having the same issues still. we get stuck on the vs screen and battle will not resolve or it takes several minutes. it is also very common that when opening inventory the game sticks at 100% 1/1 while loading and we have to refresh. some of us are experiencing the loading issues when trying to get back into the game and several people have missed all of TA because of these problems. this is a screenshot of me stuck in an unresolved worldboss battle even after the reward cards have been claimed.[ATTACH=CONFIG]160593[/ATTACH]
                            Is the problem still occurring?
                            to file a ticket

Comment

ua57 tremendous lagg lol cant even log in now .. wow
                              IGN : BaD MaN
                              Server : ua57

Comment

Working...
                              X