Whole game bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whole game bugged

Nothing works as it should! You have to click everything God knows how many times to make something work or to collect something! And this isn't on one server,
    since I have it on the S295 and S281 Servers. And other players have it too.

Game is unplayable at the moment.

I really hope it gets fixed soon though.. I see a lot of people are now becoming angry about how the game is being done. (Not me, but other players I see in the chat).
    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Its totaly unplayable u cant do nothin some player on s295 neded 53!!!!! Minutes to complete erebus!

Comment

ok now i event cant login Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	1724133

Comment

Originally posted by R290337161 View Post
        ok now i event cant login [ATTACH=CONFIG]160345[/ATTACH]
        Haha yeah, I saw you talk in the chat I'm getting frustated right now. And yet they ask us for screenshots, battle links and blablabla. :S What are we supposed to do? Record a video to put up on YouTube for them? Lol!

Comment

I remeber to read some Server maintance, which may affect the log in and game access. But it was at GTarcade and now its seems to be removed.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
            I remeber to read some Server maintance, which may affect the log in and game access. But it was at GTarcade and now its seems to be removed.
            I doubt it's Server Maintenance, especially with all servers at once? I don't think so lol.

Comment

I am having the same problems... I get in the game from time to time but cant do anything... I try to pull something up and the page is blank, I try to refresh and i do good if i can get back in the game... This is way i stopped playing other r2 games
              because you mess more things up with your updates than you get fixed.... We still have a new event added into game that we have not been able to play yet because it has been messed up since you put it in to game.... GET THINGS FIXED BE FOR YOU KEEP
              TRYING TO ADD OR CHANGE THINGS TO MAKE PROBLEMS WORSE !!!!!!! THE LAG IS A REALLY REALLY BIG PROBLEM SINCE THE MERGER FIX THIS ALSO !!!!!!

Sinigami
              merged server ua61

Comment

I am having the same problems... I get in the game from time to time but cant do anything... I try to pull something up and the page is blank, I try to refresh and i do good if i can get back in the game... This is way i stopped playing other r2 games
                because you mess more things up with your updates than you get fixed.... We still have a new event added into game that we have not been able to play yet because it has been messed up since you put it in to game.... GET THINGS FIXED BE FOR YOU KEEP
                TRYING TO ADD OR CHANGE THINGS TO MAKE PROBLEMS WORSE !!!!!!! THE LAG IS A REALLY REALLY BIG PROBLEM SINCE THE MERGER FIX THIS ALSO !!!!!!

Sinigami
                merged server ua61

Comment

sorry for the double post but the lag is even in here not just the game

Comment

Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
                    I doubt it's Server Maintenance, especially with all servers at once? I don't think so lol.
                    If its all erver maintance, and had seperate post earlier for global, it affects all. Since GTarcade affect other playgrounds for loa
                    Antifreeze
                    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

It's fixed now as far as I see. Though I just got on.

Comment

Is it fixed for you too? To Sinigami

Comment

whole game is bugged but they make event just for cash like Happy sea

Comment

Originally posted by R2107456700 View Post
                            whole game is bugged but they make event just for cash like Happy sea
                            It isn't just for cashers. If you save per day, or don't flip cards, you can perfectly fine save up for Mounts, Heroes, Resources etc.

Comment

Working...
                            X