hello r2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello r2

i have many of bugs from merge reason i belive...cs, divane realm and allyance...plz fix this soon as its posible...ty

the bugs were reported. No update yet
    to file a ticket

Comment

hello guys..can u pls tell me why i cant recharge via mobile...from Bosnia and Hercegovina..ty

Comment

Hello. You do not say which option from there you used (Mobile, MobileGo) or what is the message you got when you tried but nevertheless you should try and contact their support there, for clearing this out. Or, you could try another recharge option among the ones present there.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 12-18-2018, 02:32 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i think its mobile payment..i didnt try mobile go..i think i dont know how damn it....when i type my mobile number it says its invalid and to try anothere option..i have no any credit cards only i can recharge is via mobile..ty much and pls help

Comment

hi loa...now i tryed also mobile go..and its not working?

Comment

Good morning. Please submit a ticket to support following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Give there all needed and requested details, attach screenshots to document your trying to recharge returns no result. Billing and payment issues are resolved via support. Thank you.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
              X