Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

One question to r2games !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One question to r2games !!!

Hii R2Games

After waiting long enough for 6 months and more there is one question that i want to ask ..

Cross-server event will remain broken forever ?? or is there even a little bit chances that it will be fixed

If u are not planning on fixing it kindly remove that event completely
    IGN : BaD MaN
    Server : ua57

good question, maybe someone asnwers ?

Comment

then only.........
      Last edited by Rubedo; 03-27-2016, 12:48 PM. Reason: vulgar language

Comment

Hmm as i know R2 for over 3 years now i would say lost all your hope. R2 isnt able to fix major bugs (well and bugs that doesnt bring them money). Just look through the threads within the last year and you will understand what i mean.

Comment

Yea i know that and as usual they will completely ignore this or they will say "Delete ur cache and browser history" or "This bug is already fixed" ..

Comment

It might be so that no one within your server/level range is queuing for matches. I will report anyways.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Well thing is aslong you can join que ue it isnt broken. More likely the server groups your server is in is nearly dead so none do que que at times you do. So its que ue after que ue and no match ups. But if they made all servers in 1 pot, ther be lot of complains about unbalanced cs wars.
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Then they should increase server range lol or its the same the event being dead ... I dont care if i face some 20-25m BR player i just want Honor points to buy Emblems and Fashion Core thats it ..

Not everyone has free time join all the events (i.e World Boss) ..

If they cant increase server range in cross-server then make those stuff available in other shops such as Dark Abyss's shop or something ..

Comment

Originally posted by badman237 View Post
                  Then they should increase server range lol or its the same the event being dead ... I dont care if i face some 20-25m BR player i just want Honor points to buy Emblems and Fashion Core thats it ..

Not everyone has free time join all the events (i.e World Boss) ..

If they cant increase server range in cross-server then make those stuff available in other shops such as Dark Abyss's shop or something ..
                  Yea, but if check forums in past it been countless of complains about that there are many high br vs low brs. So change what ever they like, will still end up many complaining.
                  Antifreeze

Comment

money money and money

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                      Well thing is aslong you can join que ue it isnt broken. More likely the server groups your server is in is nearly dead so none do que que at times you do. So its que ue after que ue and no match ups. But if they made all servers in 1 pot, ther be lot of complains about unbalanced cs wars.
                      Well the problem is further that no one plays this Feature anymore. For that exist many reasons. One is of course that all the bugs **** the people extremly up. A big number of players quittet the game because of that.
                      Another reason the pay to win. Most players have no interrest to get beaten all the time, just because R2 wants more money and a lot of player throw them to death with it.
                      Last reason is the time zone thing. For example when the servers restart at 00:00, here in europe it is six o'clock in the morning.
                      Oh and i almost forgotten one. The Cheaters. Yeah many dont believe it but in Cross Server you have a lot of cheaters. You know i mean players with only 10-20k dodge but still you cant hit them even if you have 30k+ hit. Had that a lot of times.
                      And even report them with screens and such stuff doesnt helped.
                      So all in one its not only the player community that dies out. Even the activities of R2 redused a lot in the past 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
                        Well the problem is further that no one plays this Feature anymore. For that exist many reasons. One is of course that all the bugs **** the people extremly up. A big number of players quittet the game because of that.
                        Another reason the pay to win. Most players have no interrest to get beaten all the time, just because R2 wants more money and a lot of player throw them to death with it.
                        Last reason is the time zone thing. For example when the servers restart at 00:00, here in europe it is six o'clock in the morning.
                        Oh and i almost forgotten one. The Cheaters. Yeah many dont believe it but in Cross Server you have a lot of cheaters. You know i mean players with only 10-20k dodge but still you cant hit them even if you have 30k+ hit. Had that a lot of times.
                        And even report them with screens and such stuff doesnt helped.
                        So all in one its not only the player community that dies out. Even the activities of R2 redused a lot in the past 2 years.
                        R2 dont want your money, they just make baits for recharges or spending, which help some who do not wish to wait get ahead of some others, for sake of beeing better in pixels . Cheaters are here, but screen shots not always represent the things needed. Battle log with link helps out too. But most of the time all the complaisn turns out to be false, in midle of anger. But making correct reports with all info provided correctly will always help to make game better. Atleast for a second
                        Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 04-01-2016, 04:33 AM.
                        Antifreeze

Comment

Working...
                        X