vhunter cheating during CS war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vhunter cheating during CS war

Please stop the cheating. Here is a screenshot of vhunter mining from home base. He has cheating for about 6 months now. He might be using a bot program to perform his CS Wars. He mines from home base, he kills from home base. He is clearly cheating. This needs to stop, it is unfair to the rest of us who have to wait queue times and then play with a cheater or against one. Please sign your name to show solidarity and support. Thanks

Heisenberg UA3

http://postimg.org/image/ughy3bucd/

jenn thoth552

Comment

Kaleb UA3 I support

Comment

That is during Twilight Clash, not CS War.
        Also, it's a glitch that allows some players to mine while they move towards their base, or better said, run towards base while at the same time capturing flag.
        Last edited by Gurothos; 04-07-2016, 03:55 PM.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
          Also, it's a glitch that allows some players to mine while they move towards their base, or better said, run towards base while at the same time capturing flag.
          Did you even look at the screenshot??? No it IS from Cs war.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
            Sorry Gurothos it is from Cs war - transportation mode. He mines from base, he is most likely using a bot program.

Comment

Server: UA46
              IGN: Immortal

vhunter is cheater, always is CS war and always got something, maybe bot program, ban him plz

Comment

i will report it.
                to file a ticket

Comment

and where did old interner desync, went. Its normal thing, since i have seen him and few others be in 3 places at same time, its just internet glych, same thing that you happen to see some of your own team mates run diognally across the maps righ tto your own base. Or its from situation fromm where you 1 click away from delivering mine, and boom, you get attacked, in midle of base. But hey its always easier to blame some one stronger to be cheater
                  Even few of this thread then need to be checked cause there been same for them...
                  Antifreeze
                  Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

he is a casher cmon guys he never will get ban

Comment

Originally posted by R2107456700 View Post
                      he is a casher cmon guys he never will get ban
                      Well casher or not rules applies for everyone same. But this case all i see is personal, dislike towards to certain peopel with 1 screen which explains nothing. I have seen in cs people who stan all time in base and i see his duplicate running in with mine. Its not a cheating other than my end visual glich, connection de-sync.
                      Antifreeze

Comment

[QUOTE=AntifreezeUnder0;1515189]Well casher or not rules applies for everyone same. But this case all i see is personal, dislike towards to certain peopel with 1 screen which explains nothing. I have seen in cs people who stan all time in base and i see his duplicate running in with mine. Its not a cheating other than my end visual glich, connection de-sync.[/QUOTE

Correct - I do not like vhunter. But this issue goes further than that. Please take your opinions elsewhere. Thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=R296000301;1515221]
                          Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                          Well casher or not rules applies for everyone same. But this case all i see is personal, dislike towards to certain peopel with 1 screen which explains nothing. I have seen in cs people who stan all time in base and i see his duplicate running in with mine. Its not a cheating other than my end visual glich, connection de-sync.[/QUOTE

Correct - I do not like vhunter. But this issue goes further than that. Please take your opinions elsewhere. Thanks
                          But point remain, excluding fact that its your + server+ his connection desync that you see his replica in base although, he actually is mining on the field. But its nice that you report strange behaviour . Who knows But then again we will see soon if its 3rd programm, or just the netlagg
                          Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 04-08-2016, 02:47 PM.
                          Antifreeze

Comment

Got to love it...mod's don't even look at screenshot before spouting off like the sheep they are....good on you Goruthos, one can't tell one's intellect until they speak, you've undoubtedly shown yours!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R293783649 View Post
                              Got to love it...mod's don't even look at screenshot before spouting off like the sheep they are....good on you Goruthos, one can't tell one's intellect until they speak, you've undoubtedly shown yours!!!
                              All we are humans, who bound to make mistakes
                              Antifreeze

Comment

Working...
                              X