Dragonsouls mess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonsouls mess

What is wrong with this? Look at Infinite and Immutable souls. in shop it says Infinite is a F soul and Immutable is a I soul, but on my screen they are the otherway around. Still i can have that I Infinite loaded on my hellish

Click image for larger version

Name:	Skärmklipp.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	1781340

You can put whatever type of souls you want on your heroes but only certain types give you points to unlock dragon skill. For Wolf - Fire and Electro but for example a lot of players put on him Ice Hit soul so they lift his hit. Can you please remove 1 of the souls and give a screenshot with only the other one put on? It might just be a visual glitch.

Comment

If i remove the infinite everything stays the same, so its not counted

Comment

Originally posted by StarglowOne View Post
        If i remove the infinite everything stays the same, so its not counted
        It is not counted toward to progress of dragon soul skills, but if you remove it you loose the stat bonus it gives. Most of players usually use 2 lvl 8 orange dragon souls to get the 3rd dragon soul skill unlock, so can use extra hit/dodge or agy soul to boost stats for main or heroes Basicly what rosso said
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by StarglowOne View Post
          What is wrong with this? Look at Infinite and Immutable souls. in shop it says Infinite is a F soul and Immutable is a I soul, but on my screen they are the otherway around. Still i can have that I Infinite loaded on my hellish

[ATTACH=CONFIG]160879[/ATTACH]
          Click image for larger version

Name:	infinite.png
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	1724386Click image for larger version

Name:	immutable.png
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	1724387

In the shop it states infinite is an [I] soul and immutable is a [F] soul.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
          X