Lost all Lucky Points in Starry Dream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost all Lucky Points in Starry Dream

im a free player and since the event came out, ive started to save Lucky Points every single event and had collected over 3k, so i can maybe have a chance against the hardcore-no-life-casher on my server.
    today the event came out again and my points were at 20. i hope i can get them back.

im wondering how many of you have stopped reading after i said im a free player, but i guess that describes it the best why it is important for me to get my points back.
    oh and if i wont get all my points back, i have no problem quiting your game without hesitating and no longer waste further of my time

Server: S90 (ub17)
    Char Name: James
    Last edited by xBizzare; 04-08-2016, 05:02 AM.

If a merge happens for your server, you lose all the points you had saved in beach/starry and other events, and from what I'm seeing, your server got merged.
    If this happened in a totally different problem and not cause of a merge, can you please fill a ticket by clicking on my Signature?
    Thank you.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
      If a merge happens for your server, you lose all the points you had saved in beach/starry and other events, and from what I'm seeing, your server got merged.
      If this happened in a totally different problem and not cause of a merge, can you please fill a ticket by clicking on my Signature?
      Thank you.
      thank you for the answer

i think it is because of server merge, but why did we not have a chance to use those points.
      they should have started these kind of events where points will reset 1 week before the merge and announce that it will reset after the merge, so people had a chance to use them

this post was posted 1 day before the merge.
      according to the topic only Hot Event stuff would reset related to events, but no word about beach/starry.
      i have also checked all the previous server merge topics, and there was no information about that. since this is not the first merge, staff should have known that those points would reset and tell us or at least work on a way to transfer them

lack of organization and information from staff is not our fault. if the staff would have announced everything earlier and gave us a chance to use them, but we missed it, it would be very different and our fault, i wouldnt even complain, but thats not the case here

so there is no way we will get points back? its gone and we will get 50 soulstones and 10k gold as compensation?
      and please before you answer ask someone who is in charge for loa
      Last edited by xBizzare; 04-08-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xBizzare View Post
        thank you for the answer

i think it is because of server merge, but why did we not have a chance to use those points.
        they should have started these kind of events where points will reset 1 week before the merge and announce that it will reset after the merge, so people had a chance to use them

this post was posted 1 day before the merge.
        according to the topic only Hot Event stuff would reset related to events, but no word about beach/starry.
        i have also checked all the previous server merge topics, and there was no information about that. since this is not the first merge, staff should have known that those points would reset and tell us or at least work on a way to transfer them

lack of organization and information from staff is not our fault. if the staff would have announced everything earlier and gave us a chance to use them, but we missed it, it would be very different and our fault, i wouldnt even complain, but thats not the case here

so there is no way we will get points back? its gone and we will get 50 soulstones and 10k gold as compensation?
        and please before you answer ask someone who is in charge for loa
        Sadly, no.
        My server got merged also and I even lost my CS friends, hot events were messed up, my hoc/beach/starry points were all gone, not to say about other stuff.
        When a merge happens, you are bound to lose something, and really low chance to get it back due to the fact that devs " reset " all when a merge occurs, so that all players start " fresh ", atleast that's what I think.
        There were old posts about hoc points/rank being reseted after a merge was done, and if my memory serves me right, nothing was done about that either.
        I will ask about that and try to solve your issue, but for a faster method, please submit a ticket and explain there as detailed as you can what happened.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
        X