Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just piece of advice, if you have rules in your guild about not atacking guildmates in wyrm, raids or inprison in garden and someone break rules than you just kick him out of guild, if you dont have rule about it than attacked playerrs can go and join another guild where they will treeted more friendly
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

This is bad and I agree the GM's should be banned cause they a bunch of useless
      Last edited by Rubedo; 04-24-2016, 12:51 PM. Reason: vulgar language

Comment

I will forward your concerns about the blocked account.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
          I will forward your concerns about the blocked account.
          TY and hope you can get them to keep their word... as to the rest yes I left that guild and am just trying to get back online and enjoy the game
          Help is just a shout away, please be kind to your fellow players... we all have the devs to deal with so thats enough pain and suffering

Comment

Ok still blocked...and not even contacted??? Going to report r2games to the bbb and I found the address, lawyer already on it
            Help is just a shout away, please be kind to your fellow players... we all have the devs to deal with so thats enough pain and suffering

Comment

Originally posted by srichardson64 View Post
              Ok still blocked...and not even contacted??? Going to report r2games to the bbb and I found the address, lawyer already on it
              Good luck, but then again show lawyer how you wished to gut devs if you seen them too.
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Is simple took screen shots...not my first rodeo but since the company is based out of china and they have no human rights its gonna take a minute... so gonna sue them for 1 million and see what their counter offer is or get the r2games shut down, its that simple... cause its not the LOA issue, but they will have to account for r2games abuse of paying customers in the end

Comment

Is simple took screen shots...not my first rodeo but since the company is based out of china and they have no human rights its gonna take a minute... so gonna sue them for 1 million and see what their counter offer is or get the r2games shut down, its that simple... cause its not the LOA issue, but they will have to account for r2games abuse of paying customers in the end
                  Well you could try to sue, but if read the terms of service, they have rights to block any if they wish. So before making anything, first make sure you done your end of the agreement.
                  Antifreeze

Comment

I did make another account... did not use profanity until accused of it... try getting your facts straight..also did NOT go to other servers your a lie'n ***!
                    Last edited by Dragon-imp; 05-10-2016, 04:26 PM. Reason: FITLER

Comment

The reason was to ask why I was banned... your a pathetic piece of and need your head beat in... I hate liers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by Rubedo; 05-06-2016, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                        Well you could try to sue, but if read the terms of service, they have rights to block any if they wish. So before making anything, first make sure you done your end of the agreement.
                        Ya asking a question is all of a sudden against the TOS ??? they can go shove a cactus where the sun dont shine... I want a full refund of the money I spent since your cant follow your own tos... pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by Rubedo; 05-06-2016, 05:49 PM. Reason: vulgar language

Comment

Ya asking a question is all of a sudden against the TOS ??? they can go shove a cactus where the sun dont shine... I want a full refund of the money I spent since your A holes cant follow your own tos... pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!
                          If you read tos, you know you cant ask anything
                          Antifreeze

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                            If you read tos, you know you cant ask anything
                            Wait, you read that thing?
                            S210 Fiery Citadel
                            Nick Peyp

Comment

Doesnt't matter, theft is theft, and as my lawyer already pointed out to me, no warning no foul, they will loose so expect your servers to be shut down

Comment

Doesnt't matter, theft is theft, and as my lawyer already pointed out to me, no warning no foul, they will loose so expect your servers to be shut down
                                By playing gameyou agreed of their ToS. So you cant do anything, or demand anything. But if do then prepare to take a trip to Hong Kong
                                Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 05-10-2016, 02:00 AM.
                                Antifreeze

Comment

Working...
                                X