Removed inscriptions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removed inscriptions.

For when are you planning to return the inscriptions? Because I'm not gonna use furnace again till I'm sure it's fixed.
    I'm not gonna use those 1 level 1 to 17 you gave as "compensation" for the mistake...

Already submited ticket but still no fix so here goes again:

IGN: Daredevil
    Server: S280-Wandering Plains
    Platform: R2Games

Elemental Mistery VII: runes 1+6+7+8+18
    Elemental Mistery IV: runes 1+2+5+14+14
    Corrosive Flame III: runes 2+5+5+6+12
    Whispers of Doom III: runes 3+4+5+5+12
    Force of sanction III: runes 2+3+4+6+12
    and another
    Force of Sanction III: runes 2+3+4+6+12

2 #1
    4 #2
    3 #3
    3 #4
    5 #5
    4 #6
    1 #7
    1 #8
    4 #12
    2 #14
    1 #18.

And 100+ #1 runes but I don't care about these ones anymore... Just this fixed.

What I explained:

"I'm very sad and mad for a mistake you made after I helped identifying how ilegal runes were made and asked to remove those that didn't belong to me and now after a month you removed all my runes.
    Pictures below proving that I contacted you and asked for those runes to be removed that were still in my inventory.
    PLEASE fix this, asap. I'm missing the inscriptions for 1 number 18 rune, 2 number 14 runes and 4 number 12 runes. Nonsense what you did..."

Last edited by AE86; 04-16-2016, 03:48 PM.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some abuse the privilege.

The stupidity: "Because of your exploit..." Then I exploited the bug to make 1 number 18 rune and leave 4 heroes with stupid low inscriptions with easy to make number 12 runes?!
    "We hope you can report the bug next time..." And what did I do? Is shown above!!!
    The devs just see a number 18 rune and assume is an exploit and remove everything? Can't they see how lower are the other inscriptions? Didn't they see the 14 number 16 runes in my inventory that I wasn't using? For some reason they were there, at 16, and not as 1 number 19, 1 number 18 and 1 number 17 that I could have made with them cause they were there to be removed....
    You leave space for people to exploit the game and then you go after everyone without even thinking, even the small fishes like me. Yet dozens of players that have really cheated in the past and continue cheating are still there playing, with the same BR and same stuff aquired illegally like CrusaderTim. Ban him or reset him and everything he has to a level 1 player no, better make up lame excuses like illegal inscriptions so that people forget him and the real bugs.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some abuse the privilege.

Comment

You will need to submit a ticket with those screenshots because those screenshots cannot be posted in the forum as they are 'private'.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Seriously Mods...the less frustration for the players, the more we will play; however, when you cause more frustration...players will take their money elsewhere. You tell the players not to cheat, and then you frustrate the players with bugs and taking items away when you shouldn't. Really??? *shaking head* I've seen the developers become more greedy and less fun for players...they are quitting by the dozens. You all might want to hire programmers who care about gamers, and be a little less greedy. Just saying...

Comment

Working...
        X