Clear All

• Capsules Toys ISSUE

Hello all to players and dear forum moderators,

Platform: R2 Games
    Server : S2 - Sylvia Copse's
    IGN: Erica
    Timezone: EST

RE: Capsule Toys

Issue: In my inventory, I've clicked use 20 lucky capsules and amount replenished in Capsule Toys. That was 10 minutes before reset to 18 April 2016. I've used 2 only
    and remember I've left 18 capsules remain unused. After reset, all my 18 dissapears! No trace , sad... My friend has 115 capsules yet to roll, after reset all gone.
    Another player experience the loss of 115 capsules, BladeLady (S2-Sylvia's Copse).

*Sorry in advance due to our incapacity of providing image, because it was unknown to us. but please consider the following as below:

Speaking of "Rules" in capsule toys, there were "NO" saying our capsules toys would disappear if there are remains of capsules unused that is brought over to next day.
    So..., I hope you can investigate this case and make us a return of the loss we experienced with legit reasons stated above.

Thank you for your understanding,
    Erica.

Originally posted by Eleanory View Post
    Hello all to players and dear forum moderators,

Platform: R2 Games
    Server : S2 - Sylvia Copse's
    IGN: Erica
    Timezone: EST

RE: Capsule Toys

Issue: In my inventory, I've clicked use 20 lucky capsules and amount replenished in Capsule Toys. That was 10 minutes before reset to 18 April 2016. I've used 2 only
    and remember I've left 18 capsules remain unused. After reset, all my 18 dissapears! No trace , sad... My friend has 115 capsules yet to roll, after reset all gone.
    Another player experience the loss of 115 capsules, BladeLady (S2-Sylvia's Copse).

*Sorry in advance due to our incapacity of providing image, because it was unknown to us. but please consider the following as below:

Speaking of "Rules" in capsule toys, there were "NO" saying our capsules toys would disappear if there are remains of capsules unused that is brought over to next day.
    So..., I hope you can investigate this case and make us a return of the loss we experienced with legit reasons stated above.

Thank you for your understanding,
    Erica.
    Little known fact, att resets when day resets
    here is the link for post where similar problem occured http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hlight=Capsule
    Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 04-18-2016, 05:32 AM. Reason: Adding more info
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Little known fact, att resets when day resets
      here is the link for post where similar problem occured http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hlight=Capsule
      Yes, I saw your link. I presume it was 2 years back, dated 2014. Meanwhile, forum moderators .. please take a look at my original post above and I hope to get answers from OUR "current forum moderators".
      Below is the attached Capsule Toys divided into four tabs, which none of them listed the rules in which we are not allowed to carry forward. As compared
      to 2 years back in 2014 from Antifreeze reply link above, IF YOU REALLY SEE, there were no major changes no rules nothing.. 2 years back.. now is year 2016. This is debatable!
      Please get the effort to redeem our loss of items back.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capsule Toys 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	718.8 KB
ID:	1724555Click image for larger version

Name:	Capsule Toys 2.png
Size:	658.9 KB
ID:	1724556Click image for larger version

Name:	Capsule Toys 3.png
Size:	685.5 KB
ID:	1724557Click image for larger version

Name:	Capsule Toys 4.png
Size:	685.0 KB
ID:	1724558

Very Important to add: There has been quite some people wandering in certain events like Starry Dream, I've observed them asking can it be brought forward and etc. etc.
      * This is TO NOTE: SET RULES to note whether it can be brought forward..! Resulted without any notice, it can bring to next day (Starry Dream)
      ... What If ... : (Wheel of Luck) Jackpot Lotto Voucher -- I've no idea. = GONE?
      : (House of Cards) Card Lotto Vouchers -- No idea. = DISSAPEAR?
      : (Craft Master) Energy? No idea, because we don't want to waste our hard work of collection! = POOF?

"Years has passed... there are still a lot of fixes and loopholes the game inherited" If you really want the game to progress, hear us out, don't avert your eyes! You have the power to make a difference!
      Don't forget other areas as well.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	174832mwse2bswouw01uwo.png
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	1724560

I don't understand why nobody reads the description of any items owned. And it eludes me that there are still people complaining about their attempts lost after reset while so many times this issue was explained and it's clearly obvious in the description of the item. Oh well....
        And out of the chaos, a voice spoke:
        "Smile and be happy, for it can always be worse".
        And I smiled, and I was happy, and it did get worse.

Comment

Capsule Toys has the following bugs :
          1. The 2 daily free spins will be removed if you log in the game, click on inventory and use 100. Your total amount of Capsules will be 100, not 102. If you click on capsule, and then use the 100 capsules, it will show 102.
          It was reported several times by me, nothing done.
          2. Capsules do NOT stack over the day, or from event to event, that was already known by a lot of players, and devs even added that on the Item's description.

Craft Master :
          1. Energy stacks over the day if it's higher than 50. If you keep 10 energy, after reset you'll have 50, not 60 ( 50+10 ).
          2. Stones NEVER stacked, and it WON'T stack from event to event, they dissapear. If they do stack, it's a bug and needs to be reported asap, either way sooner or later this will be found, and the player can get punished for keeping his/her mouth shut and exploiting it.
          3. Energy does NOT stack from event to event. Each time a new CM starts, the energy will be 50, making it fair for both free players to gather more cards and win, and cashers to do the same, or just cash and win.

House of Cards :
          1. Flashy Cards do carry over the day until the current HoC ends, but they dissapear once it ends and it won't appear on the next one.

Starry Dreams :
          1. Points stack over the day, and event. Can gather as much points as you want, and use it when you want.

In case of a merge :
          If a merge happens and you had points saved in Beach, HoC, Starry, Craft Master, all of them will be lost ( depends, maybe devs fixed this, but normally once a merge is done, everything gets reseted so all players have equal chances. )
          When this happens, a ticket can be made and have a " chance " to get the points restored, if DEVS accept that, because neither R2, or devs are forced to do that, seeing a merge resets everything.
          I did this post because I kept seeing players experiencing issues like this and/or they don't know about it yet.
          Hopefully, this post will be readed carefully and understood by those who didn't know.
          Thank you.
          For any other issues, feel free to ask.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Okays, noted. Thank you for clearing me and my friends doubt*. Next time * To be readed carefully * I will be sure to note it before i post, not in a rash condition. Apologize.

Regards, Erica
            Last edited by Eleanory; 04-18-2016, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
              Capsule Toys has the following bugs :
              1. The 2 daily free spins will be removed if you log in the game, click on inventory and use 100. Your total amount of Capsules will be 100, not 102. If you click on capsule, and then use the 100 capsules, it will show 102.
              It was reported several times by me, nothing done.
              2. Capsules do NOT stack over the day, or from event to event, that was already known by a lot of players, and devs even added that on the Item's description.

Craft Master :
              1. Energy stacks over the day if it's higher than 50. If you keep 10 energy, after reset you'll have 50, not 60 ( 50+10 ).
              2. Stones NEVER stacked, and it WON'T stack from event to event, they dissapear. If they do stack, it's a bug and needs to be reported asap, either way sooner or later this will be found, and the player can get punished for keeping his/her mouth shut and exploiting it.
              3. Energy does NOT stack from event to event. Each time a new CM starts, the energy will be 50, making it fair for both free players to gather more cards and win, and cashers to do the same, or just cash and win.

House of Cards :
              1. Flashy Cards do carry over the day until the current HoC ends, but they dissapear once it ends and it won't appear on the next one.

Starry Dreams :
              1. Points stack over the day, and event. Can gather as much points as you want, and use it when you want.

In case of a merge :
              If a merge happens and you had points saved in Beach, HoC, Starry, Craft Master, all of them will be lost ( depends, maybe devs fixed this, but normally once a merge is done, everything gets reseted so all players have equal chances. )
              When this happens, a ticket can be made and have a " chance " to get the points restored, if DEVS accept that, because neither R2, or devs are forced to do that, seeing a merge resets everything.
              I did this post because I kept seeing players experiencing issues like this and/or they don't know about it yet.
              Hopefully, this post will be readed carefully and understood by those who didn't know.
              Thank you.
              For any other issues, feel free to ask.
              Imo you should have this pinned, since it immportant and by now it was scattered on many threads/posts.
              S210 Fiery Citadel
              Nick Peyp

Comment

Working...
              X