X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are on the move.
    to file a ticket

Comment

I feel sorry for you Mods... Having to deal with the frustration of us, players, without the power to fix what's broke.
      I still think the best solution would be trying to find out when the servers would be up and if and gives us the answer we all want:
      "Servers will be up in 2 hours" "will be up in 2h5m" or "Reported but won't be up for the next 12h"...
      Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some abuse the privilege.

Comment

Providing you with an exact time and failing to have it fixed by then would make players more mad.
        to file a ticket

Comment

so what are they going to do about the loss of events? as i said earlier, i spent a lot of diamonds attempting to get the golden ticket from toy capsule event. when i am finally able to log in, its gone!!! now i have to start over and spend an abundance of money that i really don't have to spend again to achieve this??? ***!!!
          Also how about fixing cross server alliance expedition, can't participate in that either for a few days now... I try not to complain, but this is getting outright expensive because of the developers mistakes. What kind of compensation will make up for the amount i feel i am being cheated out of???

Comment

fed up darkwood s277

This pertains to the amount of money spent and the loss of it part way through the achievement because of the developers mistakes.
            so what are they going to do about the loss of events? as i said earlier, i spent a lot of diamonds attempting to get the golden ticket from toy capsule event.
            when i am finally able to log in, its gone!!! now i have to start over and spend an abundance of money that i really don't have to spend again to achieve
            this??? ***!!!
            Also how about fixing cross server alliance expedition, can't participate in that either for a few days now... I try not to complain, but this is getting
            outright expensive because of the developers mistakes. What kind of compensation will make up for the amount i feel i am being cheated out of???
            If you would have continued all the events on our server for another day, as if we hadn't missed a whole day, I would feel that all the money i spent
            would not just have disappeared due to the developers screw ups with merger of servers, even though our server wasn't even being merged!!!
            Zedak

Comment

Working...
            X