You did it AGAIN...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You did it AGAIN...

Yes, AGAIN, people...S234 Sunless Sea is once more logging in to a server our characters have not been migrated to. (ask me again why I was diffident about a new merger...) - can we please get our act together here? And this time, it better not be just a token percentage of losses we are offered...

Originally posted by RemiIronstaff View Post
    Yes, AGAIN, people...S234 Sunless Sea is once more logging in to a server our characters have not been migrated to. (ask me again why I was diffident about a new merger...) - can we please get our act together here? And this time, it better not be just a token percentage of losses we are offered...
    Same here! They better give us not just gold!
    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

(sigh) Like last time, they cut in on the end of a Craft event - THIS time we also have a major (Angel) event going down the tubes. It looks to me that about 3/4 of the servers got tanked in this merge : can I get a show of hands? How many servers are MIA for characters and assets?

Comment

what happened :@:@:@ i reached in CM 10k points and 3rd place and where is the event, where are the rewards :@:@:@ give it us back,

server name: UA46 Now it's UB24
        IGN: Immortal

Comment

Please file a ticket.
          to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
          X