Tycoon points lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon points lost

why in the world would you take my earned tycoon points away from my account LOA this is wrong , you decided on the merger of crystal wood and you are having problems and bugs to fix but really taking away my earned points .... that's wrong and cheap .. I didn't ask for this merger nor do I have a problem with the people we merged with but you need to give what is rightfully a players back .. my total CS points was 107000 at the very least I cant remember that last few numbers .
    fix your problems and stop stealing from us

lost tycoon points

lost tycoon points

why in the world would you take my earned tycoon points away from my account LOA this is wrong , you decided on the merger of crystal wood and you are having problems and bugs to fix but really taking away my earned points .... that's wrong and cheap .. I didn't ask for this merger nor do I have a problem with the people we merged with but you need to give what is rightfully a players back .. my total CS points was 107000 at the very least I cant remember that last few numbers .
    fix your problems and stop stealing from us

Comment

Thank you for fixing the problem with CS tycoon and giving my points back

Comment

Same here (TerraTux on uc7 [s240]). I recently lost ~32k tycoon points right after collecting all rewards from top events. Was at 197k then at 185k and then at 165k.
        Thaht's not funny. this event is not about having the fewest points -.-

Please check and give it back to me.
        Last edited by R2106448977; 04-22-2016, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Tycoon points lost

Yes I did receive the mail and knew this was going to happen. How were the points determined? It seemed to me to be a maximum of 78 000 points for the elemental scrolls. For one I did not manage to complete all the task required but it seemed I lost well over 78 000 points. The merger update allowed us this option, this was a mistake made by the developers. Also many who were not even able to achieve lvl 85 still lost the chance to ever collect those rewards. Thanks for allowing us to keep some resources but who did the math with the tycoon points lost?

Comment

so you took away 100k+ tycoon points from me for your error at have the elemental achievements activated once again cause the merges, however the total (IF) you managed to claim all of them would be 78k Tycoon points however not everyone did all them so your taking away all these points from tycoon cause an error you caused by merging servers.
            also the last time you merged our server the achievement rewards was there again at that time as well and no action was taken then.

Comment

so you took away 100k+ tycoon points from me for your error at have the elemental achievements activated once again cause the merges, however the total (IF) you managed to claim all of them would be 78k Tycoon points however not everyone did all them so your taking away all these points from tycoon cause an error you caused by merging servers.
              also the last time you merged our server the achievement rewards was there again at that time as well and no action was taken then

Please restore my points alrdy recharged 10k diam to keep up with the big guys and u take away a ton of my points

Comment

верните очки магнаТА забрали 100+К или верните ресурсы потрачиные

Comment

dishonest or ignorant?

what's going on with you?element zone rewards was 90-95k tycoon points...ow lost approx 200k!!!!!!!! tycoon points..the points are equipped with fairly(independently element zone ) I just want to know:
                  disnonest? or ignorant?

LOL gentlemens!Please learn to count..with scores do not match total points! Fix the problem!
                  Last edited by Alkaris; 04-22-2016, 05:57 AM.

Comment

модераторы вы там что вообще без головы?!Верните мне 140к очей в магната!!!вы что там криворукие совсем!

Comment

S 212 (Ua 78)

Alekz

Why you take 60k points from me? After tycoon start i kill only 2 boss monsters, all ather i kill day before,
                      and 2 boss not kill at all. 2 boss monsters (75 and 65)-> 1.7k elemental skrolls. it is 10.2k points. why 60k?.
                      Yiu make BUG and now of your bug i cant get even in 500 tycoon?

Alekz01
                      all the same in elemental zone monster kiling, all acept boss i kill in first day before tycoon start, but he lose 80k points!
                      he kill just boss 55 and 65 after tycoon start. it is less than 10k tycoon points.

What are you making?

Comment

i lost points to i have 230 000 point and now 206 000
                        Last edited by thecrowi; 04-22-2016, 05:01 AM.

Comment

tycoon

I loose my half tycoon points

Comment

me too =( but was removed points for some reason, not all

Comment

server ub 36

Comment

Working...
                              X