Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Tycoon, no Beach Treasure + events bugged.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Tycoon, no Beach Treasure + events bugged.

While compared to yesterday, some hot events came back (not all, but the ''necessary'' so to say).

there's still no Tycoon nor Beach Treasure on S281. Tournament is bugged and honestly not sure what else.

We're really missing out on this and I hope there's some solution to this soon. :/
    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

The devs are still working on the issues affecting this server following the failed merge. Hopefully they'll have everything resolved for you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
      The devs are still working on the issues affecting this server following the failed merge. Hopefully they'll have everything resolved for you soon.
      Thank you for your reply, I hope it's all fixed soon.

Comment

We dont have beach treasure and tycoon either on s278 server. Please fix this server too.

Comment

Given it is now the weekend, and most devs of these type games don't work on weekends, I very much have the feeling that they will not fix these issues before it is too late. Most of the affected servers are now missing 3 days of some events, and are being denied hot events to fully partake in angel party, etc. I would have gladly spent a bit of money to ensure I could get what I wanted from angel party. Now, with this LACK OF INFORMATION AND DECENT RESPONSE TIME (really 3 days and NO INFO?? try that in ANY OTHER job and you know the people involved would be fired!) I am not caring, and about to just walk and spend my money elsewhere. If I see no fix, no information by end of the day, R2 will get no more money off me, nor will I play any more of their games. Angel party ends tonight, and being denied what I could have easily gotten from that event if all hot events had been there is last straw for me.

Comment

Originally posted by cnmartinez611 View Post
            Given it is now the weekend, and most devs of these type games don't work on weekends, I very much have the feeling that they will not fix these issues before it is too late. Most of the affected servers are now missing 3 days of some events, and are being denied hot events to fully partake in angel party, etc. I would have gladly spent a bit of money to ensure I could get what I wanted from angel party. Now, with this LACK OF INFORMATION AND DECENT RESPONSE TIME (really 3 days and NO INFO?? try that in ANY OTHER job and you know the people involved would be fired!) I am not caring, and about to just walk and spend my money elsewhere. If I see no fix, no information by end of the day, R2 will get no more money off me, nor will I play any more of their games. Angel party ends tonight, and being denied what I could have easily gotten from that event if all hot events had been there is last straw for me.
            Welp ,Angels Party ended. Sadly I got not enough starfish to get what I wanted (but note that a lot from hot events were missing, including the shells).
            Yet they have not fixed the problem. Beach Treasure, Tycoon is still not there and what do I just notice when I logged in? NOW THAT ANGEL'S PARTY IS GONE THE HOT EVENTS APPEAR AGAIN! REALLY?!?!? This is the thing that frustrates me most! And then a few days earlier, I saw something funny in the Hot Events called ''Compensation'', well pardon me, but that couldn't be called compensation. You had to buy/recharge or spend diamonds to get those ''compensation rewards''.
            I thought about spending money in this game also, but now after experiencing those major fails, I don't even want to. It's basically robbing things from us.
            You can call me a complainer, I don't care (note that I'm also not talking about mods since they're just doing their job and moderating forums + reporting stuff like this to their superiors),
            but I am actually /very/ angry at the developers/game masters or whatever.

Comment

no update yet.
              to file a ticket

Comment

No wheel of luck too and starry dreams. I really upset about this. Our whole server in s278 including me not happy about this. I hope we get decent compensation for this mess from the fail merge. If precious pro comes tomorrow i was looking forward to recharge but its impossible now with so many bugs happening. Please fix this asap. Thank you

Comment

Yep, still no tycoon, starry dream, beach and part of the hot events where you get angels quiz vouchers is also missing on s281. With all events we missed out on because of that miserable failure of a merge a suitable compensation would be a blade dancer crest for free for everyone on our server (just dreaming).

Comment

Originally posted by olruzechmann View Post
                    Yep, still no tycoon, starry dream, beach and part of the hot events where you get angels quiz vouchers is also missing on s281. With all events we missed out on because of that miserable failure of a merge a suitable compensation would be a blade dancer crest for free for everyone on our server (just dreaming).
                    Exactly. Well although I don't exactly miss Starry Dream, I do miss Tycoon and Beach Treasure. They're two of the most helpful events in the game, especially for getting BR up etc.

And I'd rather get that too XD

Comment

Working...
                    X