• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon Points Lost..

Dunedain [S290] Goldencastle / merged with ua74
    Deja Vu [S290] Goldencastle / merged with ua74
    SoCool [S290] Goldencastle / merged with ua74

Problem is with First Account.. Dunedain..
    I make above 400K Points for Each account so i can Collect the Tyccon Point Rewards From Hot Events..
    I collect from Deja and SC accounts and Try to collect Today from Dunedain.. No Luck due to problems with the game most of the day..
    Now that i can see the Hot event i see that i lost some points. like 15K points.. they left me with 399,427 LOL.. not enough to collect..
    here is Proof that i did and pass the amount required to collect in all 3 accounts..
    Rewards:

Ungodly Soul 30, Soul Stone 4000, Cherubstone lvl 10, Unearthly Angel Mark and Bless stone 1200.

1st Pic Problems today with the game in all areas..
    2nd Pic My Points in Hot events
    3rd Pic My Points in Tyccon event.
    4th Pic My points in Deja Vu Account
    5th Pic My points in SoCool..

pls think real good about this problem as it is real stupid for a player to miss 600 points
    For Your Time and attention Thanks..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tyccon points 01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	595.2 KB
ID:	1781712Click image for larger version

Name:	Tyccon 600 points 1.jpg
Size:	775.7 KB
ID:	1781713Click image for larger version

Name:	Tyccon 600 Points 2.jpg
Size:	809.6 KB
ID:	1781714Click image for larger version

Name:	Deja Tyccon Points.jpg
Size:	834.4 KB
ID:	1781715Click image for larger version

Name:	SoCool Tyccon Points.jpg
Size:	754.1 KB
ID:	1781716

You should file a ticket and attach the screenshots.
    to file a ticket

Comment

how to file a ticket???

Comment

I did that and didnt receive an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
          You should file a ticket and attach the screenshots.
          guro, with all respect, but i sended ticket about it, get mail but after that total silence, asked 2-3 times what was going on and no answers, and you guys on forum just telling us same thing, -send a ticket with screensoots- but i cant screenshoot everyminute of game, that issue was happen over night, i get top 60 places with 270k points (app, noot sure about exact number) going off, loged next day doing some quicck helper resourcing collecting log in bonuses and going to check my place in tycoon and imagine mine surprise that i was cuted down to less than 150k points after doing some resorcing that day, my elemnt points gone to negatives and since i didnt get any proper answer i wasnt do much to collect that scrolls, ended tycoon still in negative points in element scroll section, and in mine calculation it was diiference of over 60k points i lost second day of tycoon from points i was earned in wanderer- wanderer points was 68k and i lost 130k app, to me is strange that you cant look on that data, it was not that much difference when you reset all carvings to fix cheating on it, that was fixed asap, not asking screenshoots for days, we get that non problematic carvings back in mail, why you need that much time now? and on top of that tycoon ended, for 4 days we didnt hear anything else than -file a ticket with screenshoots-, lokks i ned to play game and screenshoot every quest i do???

P.S. i have alt lvl 64 that can kill just blue monsters in 55 zone for now, that alt has 11238 points in element scrolls in end of tycoon, dont event want to think how many points ma main can do when clean highest lvl zone, and on top of that all wanderer is marked as colected for my alt, even he didnt move from 55-64 area yet
          Last edited by solowingpixy; 04-29-2016, 05:40 PM.
          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
          X