missing amulet on main char

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing amulet on main char

I had Dark Grail lvl 45 on my main char and now is gone it also had some high lvl emblems they are also gone
    i want my items back.

Hope you fix this ASAP its very annoying to have such bugs all the time.

Server: Snakemoor Fen s182 / Merged Server: ub35
    IGN: WXYZ
    Attached Files
    Last edited by (ALPHA); 04-30-2016, 09:34 AM.

darn it me too i lost 2 eudemon ring today and strange thing i can't put any amulet on the hero who lost the amulet.
    was i the homestead buying and selling some decor i don't use and then suddenly my br drop over 1mil what the hell.
    then i check and found out that miya and mod don't have amulet then i try to put out any amulet i have from tychoon reward
    and this is what happen

miya
    Click image for larger version

Name:	blade dancer miya try.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	239.4 KB
ID:	1724767

mod
    Click image for larger version

Name:	messenger of dark try.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	222.3 KB
ID:	1724768

i already file a ticket but still not receive auto mail so i don't know what my ticket number
    ty in advance

Comment

Well question does the amulets of both of you are needed a breakthrough?
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

hi alpha did u already try putting any other amulet on ur main? i can't put anyhing on my hero who lost it seem like the amulet is still stuck in there between the BLACK HOLE.

Comment

okay since there is no response at all i'll try to describe the problem in detail:
          in my setup i have 3 eudemon ring, 1 darkgrail, 1 mythic scrol and 1fire of chaos(not used)
          as describe in detail main char-eudemon, miya-eudemon, mod-eudemon, bloods-darkgrail, fameh-mythic scroll.
          yesterday when i was in homestead doing recycle of unused decor and click on recycle button then suddenly my br drop arround 1mil.
          i check on char page and found out that miya and mod don't have amulet icon on their page, then i go too magic house and there is no amulet on both of them.
          what i done so far clearing cache, changing to another browser and almost all of the famous browser edge, IE11, chrome, maxthon, firefox and the last thing try to use another computer.
          if miya and mod are not having those amulet as i told or any amulet on them then basically i can put another amulet any kind of amulet for both of them.
          in my SS show that i tried to put fire of chaos for both of them and that message appear so basically there was amulet inside both of my hero, just something is missing.

and please just go inside my account and see it, it might take ur 15 super precious time to take a look.

ps: if it was not 2 eudaemon ring and it's incription i will not begging like a beggar.........

Comment

Yes I tried putting other amulets on main char but says I already have one of the same type in use

Comment

It may be a graphic bug. Usually when that message shows theres an amulet already slotted. Refresh your browser and recheck.
              to file a ticket

Comment

sorry ruby this time i tdon't think it was graphic glitz since 1 million br is lost and also it is not that i have tried everything i can but believe me i tried as i state in the above even changing pc is not helping.
                2 pc 1 w10 tablet so anymore can u suggest i can do?

Comment

its not a visual bug since i already try in different computers and also i refresh restart even change browser several times....

Comment

Did you file a ticket? if so can you provide me with the ticket number? I will forward your ticket to r2.
                    to file a ticket

Comment

my ticket number is 531085

Comment

before coming to forum has send a ticket Rube ticket number 531207 and was taken care by "R2 Cinney".
                        u know the sad thing even if i ready to lost eudaemon i might have to face that both of my hero are not able to use any amulet anymore, i've try anything event trying to use my other hero amulet and try to put it still same error.
                        ty Rube....

Comment

I will forward.
                          to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by crzilla View Post
                            before coming to forum has send a ticket Rube ticket number 531207 and was taken care by "R2 Cinney".
                            u know the sad thing even if i ready to lost eudaemon i might have to face that both of my hero are not able to use any amulet anymore, i've try anything event trying to use my other hero amulet and try to put it still same error.
                            ty Rube....
                            What did they say?
                            to file a ticket

Comment

the message was shown in my SS Rube. saying "you already have the same type of emblem". no matter what amulet i tried to use same message error.

oh someone has checking it and tried switching amulet. hope it can be fix......
                              ty Rube
                              Last edited by crzilla; 05-05-2016, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X