the lost of caspule toys eggs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the lost of caspule toys eggs

yesterday i had 40 eggs turns i never used this morning i woke up i seen all of them gone does the game reset the number of eggs i have after 12am? cause this is weird this never happened to me before i want a full report of this asap cause this odd and strange cause usually the eggs turn carrys over and no i dont have a screen shot cause i wasnt expecting to use one cause i though this sitiuation wouldnt happen latelty there been lots of bugs in this game u need to address them and get on it cause its very diapppointing

What do you see?

Comment

It might be a bug... It shouldn't disappear like that.

Only unused attempts in Capsule Toys would be gone, but not the capsule themselves in Inventory.
      Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

according to the lucky capsule amount today i only had 15 i earned today from events not the 40 amount i had yesterday which is weird cause i double click on the 40 amount which gave me 40 turns yesterday but i never used them then wwoke this morning they went poof

Comment

according to the lucky capsule amount today i only had 15 i earned today from events not the 40 amount i had yesterday which is weird cause i double click on the 40 amount which gave me 40 turns yesterday but i never used them then wwoke this morning they went poof the unsued capsule attempts must had resetted overnight to zero which erased the 40 attempts i didnt used

Comment

Yeah, it might be a bug then.
            Maybe send a ticket in. The only things the moderators could do is report it to their superiors whilst if you sent a ticket in they could look for you.
            Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

Yes best is to file a ticket and they will examine your account history.
              to file a ticket

Comment

Great even the mods are playing dumb in this thread lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SYAMEIMARU View Post
                  Great even the mods are playing dumb in this thread lol.
                  Well each case do need individual approach, cause there may be some language barrier, and it may not be said in way they meant
                  But yea in 2nd post of the thread creator he said, used 40 eggs and went to sleep and after reset they were gone. So no investigation needed
                  Antifreeze
                  Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
                  X