Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loading screen freezing - unable to enter game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading screen freezing - unable to enter game!

Firstly before this issue started, I opened house of cards but the window failed to load up any of the reward exchange options, so I refreshed my browser, upon doing this I would get to the screen in my screenshot and it would not progress any further, I cleared my browser cache and DNS flushed to no success. As a result I am currently unable to enter the game, I'm using google chrome browser just like I always have.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoadingIssue.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	392.0 KB
ID:	1781790

I have the same thing, but unable to even get into game. Pickle S3 prosperas bounty

I've cleared my cache and cookies, BIG OLE SURPRISE!! same thing, still can't get into the game, happening way too often now with this game
    Last edited by R234779926; 05-01-2016, 07:55 AM. Reason: update!

Comment

Same here on S45 and on s48, i tried a few other servers (s56-s87-s84) they loads fine

Comment

They mess up with us with this the second time in a short period, 1st the merges we didnt had any events for days, missed tycoon beach etc .. + those who played craftmaster couldnt collect the rewards, now again last day of craftmaster im at 9k points need to do 1k more for the rewards but we still cant log in .. and i bet we wont be today because its sunday ... they just dont care ..

Comment

Working...
        X