lost perfect stones in craft master

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost perfect stones in craft master

i just checked in craft master my perfect stones have been stolen or deleted why i earned them this is a bloody rip off i'm not happy

how can u let this happen its a discrace

i had like 8 or 9 perfect stones saved for thunder strike book

Originally posted by R293182881 View Post
    i just checked in craft master my perfect stones have been stolen or deleted why i earned them this is a bloody rip off i'm not happy

how can u let this happen its a discrace

i had like 8 or 9 perfect stones saved for thunder strike book
    Next time pay attention to the stones description.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Well you can't save those, it's been like that since the start.

Comment

so you say we cant save those but i have had over 20 of them b4 and thy were there the next time and then the next time,, now at some point thy did all disappear b4 i could use them all and i just marked it as a what ever because it is r2 games after all.. so from that point i just do that event when i have enuff cards to get all the way and i try to keep all my big stoned used that way if i do lose one or 2 its no big deal..
        and if that wright up on the stones when you hover over it on the events page for craft is saying that thy will disappear , then you need to make it more clear that thy are removed when the event comes back like it says with the energy!!!!!!!!

i'm just sayin make it more clear !!!!

you dont always have to be an *** about it.. not every one can understand the way it is wrote out in game, alot of it is like reading a riddle
        Last edited by R213223991; 05-06-2016, 01:13 PM.

Comment

The stones states " It will disappear after the event ends". Although they should use the words removed from inventory to make it more clear for some players. I will suggest it
          to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
          X