Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artifact Galaxy Ring

Hi,

My artefact Galaxy ring stuns my deployed angel, stopping her from using her rage skill even when the rage bar is full. As she is stunned it also stops the artefact of the next turn from casting either. I know its the artefact galaxy ring because when I remove it, everything works fine.... can u please look into this? Bit annoying to not be able to use it.....

Pretty sure it's Alecta Chaos Atlast card, since it might kill enemy. My angels sometimes gets stunned, but if nobody in enemy team died, she's fine.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	1724844
    S210 Fiery Citadel
    Nick Peyp

Comment

Originally posted by Vampy-chan View Post
      Pretty sure it's Alecta Chaos Atlast card, since it might kill enemy. My angels sometimes gets stunned, but if nobody in enemy team died, she's fine.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]162144[/ATTACH]
      No it isn't that because no one dies in turn 1... so it cant be the khaos card. It is the artefact since the bug disappears if no artefact.........

Comment

Originally posted by xoISAxo View Post
        No it isn't that because no one dies in turn 1... so it cant be the khaos card. It is the artefact since the bug disappears if no artefact.........
        I'll report it, but can you please provide a battle-log? ( via PM if you don't want to share your info ).
        Thank you.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
        X