Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capsule Toys not giving all coins

MISSING COINS.
    Just an alert that there's something wrong with the 4th turn in capsule coins.
    In the first time I turned the 4th capsule gave me a double bonus reward of 3 coins wich I didn't received but ok, I can't prove it.
    In the 2nd time I turned the 4th capsule it didn't give me the 3 coins.
    As you can see from the rewards in the picture I should have 49 coins; 29 from the vending machine plus 20 from toy achievement. Plus 1 I had before It should show 50 and only shows 47.
    I didn't spend any but I can't prove it as I can't prove I had 1 coin, you just have to believe me and investigate before more people are afected by this.

Notice I'm not providing my ign. I don't want those missing 3 (+3 double bonus) coins but only to alert for this bug.

P.S. If the same happens tomorrow I'll provide another screenshot in case it might help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	toysbug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	212.8 KB
ID:	1781926
    Last edited by R276492349; 05-09-2016, 09:55 AM.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some abuse the privilege.

I think something to bring to light also, is that if you left free attempt overnight they would be taken away at reset.

I left 10, thinking after toys reset I'll do them x10, but I fell asleep (from UK on US server).
    I looked this morning and attempt was reset to 2. So my 10 capsule chances, which did not include the initial free ones, were wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Alupha View Post
      I think something to bring to light also, is that if you left free attempt overnight they would be taken away at reset.

I left 10, thinking after toys reset I'll do them x10, but I fell asleep (from UK on US server).
      I looked this morning and attempt was reset to 2. So my 10 capsule chances, which did not include the initial free ones, were wasted.
      Check the description of the capsules itself. And you find the reason
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by Alupha View Post

Capsule Attempts that you left get reset at 12 am daily, so it's not a bug.
        Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

yes now i can't get orange capsule no more

BAPER/[S293] Witchmoor

Comment

yes now i can't get orange capsule no more than 10

BAPER/[S293] Witchmoor

Comment

Working...
            X