Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kongregate S1 unable to log in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kongregate S1 unable to log in

I've been trying to log in for the past hour, some of us more and up til now, no one has gained access. Kongregate S1 seems to be the only server affected as well, all other servers are working.

Greetings,can someone have the decency to reply please?What we have to do?Hope and Pray!?

Comment

I've been having the same problem since 08:00 server time this morning. I get the loading screen and it just sits there until it finally goes to a black screen. This is on Kongregate S1. Yes I have cleared my caches and rebooted my computer as well as tried three different browsers and its all the same thing; not loading any further.
      IGN: Natalia

Comment

Adding my voice to the mix. Unable to log into Kongregate S1 since 9am EST today (so going on 9+ hours). In addition, when clicking support.r2games.com to submit a ticket, that server is also down... srsly?

IGN: Ehlora

Comment

beleagered server S234 Sunless Sea just went off the air as well - I hear we're getting yet another merge attempt 5/11, is this connected? you could have let us finish Tycoon first, at least...

(Kongregate, change your title to reflect multiple players - it can help)

Comment

Terribly sorry for the delay. Kong S1 is being reported.

Comment

It's almost reset and we still can't get in, the server's been down for more than 12 hours now and that means we've lost any capsule turns that were unused before the server went down..Any clue when will this be rectified?

Comment

Hello,we still can't enter,additional info will be appreciated,thx in advance for the help you're providing us.
                IGN Amonahel Kong S1.

Comment

06:00 EST and it's still down. Any information on what happened? When the game will be back up? Anything? I can't even send in a ticket through our usual way because that is down as well.
                  IGN: Natalia
                  Server: Kongregate S1

Comment

Hello again,sorry to say but it's embarrassing how you're dealing with this issue...
                    Kong S1 is down from more than a day now and we had only a quick and unhelpful reply...
                    Like Natalia said we can't send a ticket because it's broken as well...We need answers and we need right now,thx again.
                    IGN Amonahel Kong S1

Comment

We are sorry for the problem, guys. It have been reported but we haven't received any updates yet. We will post any new information as soon as we have it.

Update: Server is being worked on.
                      Last edited by Mentor_Rosso; 05-10-2016, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X