Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

game devs need to be fired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game devs need to be fired

so now the final stand isn't working either , along with my cross server which has never worked , why dont you take your heads out of your ***** and actually get version 1 working right before you go nd screw everything up yet again with your pending mergers on the 11th, or perhaps all the ppl still playing version 1 should do complete charge backs , maybe if we hit you where it hurts, in the wallet, you might get your act together, you are seriously becoming the WORST game makers in the bussiness ...

Originally posted by R226546506 View Post
    so now the final stand isn't working either , along with my cross server which has never worked , why dont you take your heads out of your ***** and actually get version 1 working right before you go nd screw everything up yet again with your pending mergers on the 11th, or perhaps all the ppl still playing version 1 should do complete charge backs , maybe if we hit you where it hurts, in the wallet, you might get your act together, you are seriously becoming the WORST game makers in the bussiness ...
    I do agree. They really need to get their **** together and even opening up LOA 2. That's just a stupid move to move on to the next or the second version of the game whilst the first one is still full of bugs.
    First work on the current bugs, then move onto the next game.
    Not;
    Not fix the bugs, move onto the next game which most likely will have the same issues. Also considering they're very slow when it comes to fixing issues or giving compensations or not even giving them at all!
    For the last merge for example no compensation!
    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

Working...
    X