Missing diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing diamonds

im missing diamonds i started my dailes today and i was missing 130 or so dia and i didnt buy anything other then a lvl 3 gold seed for 2 dia and i double checked to see if little helper used dia on tidal pool and nothing so hope you can find where they went so i can try to stop it from happening since this is the second time it has happened this month

Maybe you did Wyrm in little helper? It used to eat dimes on random
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

sadly nope i do Wyrm by hand same with alchemy and my tidal pool was at 410 point which is the normal points with out dia so that isnt it either so not sure what is taking my dia hoping a mod can look into it

Comment

oh and why is it every time i make a ticket i NEVER get a ticket number? what is the point of tickets if you dont get a ticket number? happens every time i make a ticket i never get a number

Comment

when thy reply to your ticket in your email , that is when you get your ticket number... Or that is when you should get your ticket number..

Comment

i dont get emails with them tho i made a ticket a few months back for a different matter and never got a email i had to get a mod to forward it and have them look into it that way but ill give it a day or so then try getting a hold of a mod here i guess

Comment

you opened sockets in forge? that can eat diamonds if you dont have enough socketing rods
              S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
              now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
              UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

You can forward your ticket number or email address that was used for ticket if you are unable to get a reply from r2 by tomorrow.
                to file a ticket

Comment

still havent gotten a email from R2 so my email is potter5107@yahoo.com hope they can look into it

Comment

I have forwarded your email potter.
                    to file a ticket

Comment

They said they replied back awhile ago. Check your email filters for blocked email. best would be to file another ticket. let me know when you do.

file a ticket here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=79

state your issues clearly that your missing diamonds and how it occurred and when. If possible screenshots.
                      Last edited by Rubedo; 05-26-2016, 09:46 PM.
                      to file a ticket

Comment

i checked my email last thing i got from r2 was the 13th of this month and it wasnt even for loa and nothing in my spam box either i never get emails with ticket numbers last time i filed a ticket i got nothing i had to go here to get a response but i just used that link and filed another ticket thank you Rubedo

Comment

Working...
                        X