No announcement yet.

Master Craft Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not think that just want to abuse because you can not charge the same award 2 times
    also if they review the history of that account would realize if he's lying or not to be posting. I would not be making the claim if you already
    would have received the award but when opened to try to collect the prize I found that I could not cash it so I take the trouble to see if a solution can see

Comment

Originally posted by R233969010 View Post
      I do not think that just want to abuse because you can not charge the same award 2 times
      also if they review the history of that account would realize if he's lying or not to be posting. I would not be making the claim if you already
      would have received the award but when opened to try to collect the prize I found that I could not cash it so I take the trouble to see if a solution can see
      So far i been checking the ones who collected rewards on bugged timing, are only ones who facing the issue with collecting. My alt accounts could collect with out any problems over all rewards, on same server where people had problems. So conlcusion shows that on day one on purporse or not some collected the rewards, that are now unable to collect them
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
      X