Horse Treasure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horse Treasure

Well, you fixed horse treasure attempts then screwed up clicking on the items... We clicked 4 and 5 times... would not give us the points and make it disappear, but did take all our attempts away.. CRAPPY...

w8 what? Relax, alot of people (includin our server S39) farmed alot yesterday because there was not a ATTEMPT limit. SO many got all heroes legendary horse equipement. Maybe someone will check this.

Comment

It's impossible to get ALL heroes legendary just by Horse treasure, even with unlimited attempts, simply due to everything having daily limit. 2 days alone weren't enough to get 6 sets of orange gear. So if they got it full, it's PARTLY due to a bug, they HAD to get some from events before.
      S210 Fiery Citadel
      Nick Peyp

Comment

YET again they make mistake these people are morons they should test this **** before uploading they have no one to blame but themselves...... then they act like children wanting their ball back, geez they need to either start sacking people or employ decent people In the first place... really R2 sort your incompetent staff out.

Comment

Originally posted by R223284322 View Post
          YET again they make mistake these people are morons they should test this **** before uploading they have no one to blame but themselves...... then they act like children wanting their ball back, geez they need to either start sacking people or employ decent people In the first place... really R2 sort your incompetent staff out.
          Know your facts. R2 has nothing to do with ingame features or updates itself. They provide playground to play on. All blame goes to GTArcade and thier dev team.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by Vampy-chan View Post
            It's impossible to get ALL heroes legendary just by Horse treasure, even with unlimited attempts, simply due to everything having daily limit. 2 days alone weren't enough to get 6 sets of orange gear. So if they got it full, it's PARTLY due to a bug, they HAD to get some from events before.
            From where?It's implemented few days.... Did U git full gear ? That's why U cry here ?

Comment

Know your facts. R2 has nothing to do with ingame features or updates itself. They provide playground to play on. All blame goes to GTArcade and thier dev team.
              fact or not R2 is responsible for this incarnation and run these servers so maybe you should not be so fast to protect them and ask why they cannot get things right, one or two mistakes anyone can forgive but mistake after mistake after mistake is unforgivable whether its R2 GTA or the frikking moonies

Comment

Originally posted by M_Alexandru View Post
                From where?It's implemented few days.... Did U git full gear ? That's why U cry here ?
                Where exactly do I cry? What reason exactly I have to be sad about or to cry about?
                I simply stated that it's impossible due to daily limit which makes it possible to complete 3 orange sets or about that much in those 2 days which is half of the heroes, not all. As for events you (or anyone) could've gotten armarments or shards from, Hot events, lucky tree, capsle toys, crafts master... All of these had armarments in them, some obitainable for free, some for diamonds, also one purple pack was given to people participating in forum event here.
                I did not cry, just pointed out that the part of your post is untrue.
                Last edited by Vampy-chan; 06-03-2016, 01:30 PM.
                S210 Fiery Citadel
                Nick Peyp

Comment

Sorry but now is enough! You merged servers - we had problems each time! There are peoples who didnt get rewards for Elemental zone! You easy wrote - "Collect" but someone dont do this event till right now! Nice! Very nice from you!
                  Now Horse Treasure....Again your fault! Just cant understand why for that need to pay us?
                  And I dont want remember about Artifacts, Tycoons and etc...
                  Your game very soon will dead because you dont think about players!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharrija View Post
                    Sorry but now is enough! You merged servers - we had problems each time! There are peoples who didnt get rewards for Elemental zone! You easy wrote - "Collect" but someone dont do this event till right now! Nice! Very nice from you!
                    Now Horse Treasure....Again your fault! Just cant understand why for that need to pay us?
                    And I dont want remember about Artifacts, Tycoons and etc...
                    Your game very soon will dead because you dont think about players!!!
                    Yea, but then again what players hope to expect if first chacne given they dive into bug abuse if its work in their favour, then compalain about things getting fixed.
                    Antifreeze
                    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

You like it? Then live with that!

Not for that i pay my money!

Comment

Seriously this horse thing is the worst thing i think to this date GTA has ever come up with. Would someone like to explain what the purpose to this is cause its useless. Thanx again GTA

Comment

Many players leave this game because these things happen very often....

Comment

Working...
                          X